[New 4.1.9] Asking Admin PIN for operations

We can configure confirmation for Automation Commands. This is very useful for some cases.

For Example I’ve changed “Void” command to ask for Confirmation.

… and Gift command to ask Admin PIN

Let’s see what happens when I try to void an order.

It asks if I want to continue or not. You can change any automaton command to ask for confirmation.

Now click “Gift” Button and see what happens.

Nothing asked ? No need to ask Admin PIN if you are already an Admin user. Switch to a non-admin user and try it again.

I need to enter an admin pin to be able to gift an order. Swipe cards should also work fine here.

3 Likes

Hi,

This is great. Do you have any other options to select a restricted “Admin” role?
I have a role for my supervisor which allows her to do everything except account, reports and management button. But to be able to use this, I need to check the admin button for her, but then she can see everything included the accounts, reports and management. Is there a way to use this and restrict the permission to what I’ve set?

One more question. As there are people walking around or behind her, does the confirmation windows allows QR / Barcode scanner to work so make the process more discreet? If this will work, then it will be fine to use Admin role.

Cheers! :slight_smile: