Ticket Note on Mobile doesn't work

We have migrated all clients from RDP to Mobile Client.
In the RDP version, we use Ticket Notes to record any client requests.
Unfortunately, in the mobile version, it does not work.
Clicking the button does nothing, whereas a space to enter the note should appear.

I also followed this post (Order Note for Android client) and tried to replace it with a free tag, but when pressing the TAG button, the screen turns gray but does not allow to write anything.
Normal screen

“Gray Screen”

Into the PC version the ticket note works

And tach seems it’s wok too

What are the solutions to adopt to be able to write notes in tickets?"

Thanks

Both work maybe your setup is different. If you share more about it we can help.

Here’s my settings are working fine with windows cliente:

However does not work in mobile client. If I clink “ticket note” on mobile client, nothing happen.

One thing i noticed is why do you have navigation settings for it? Can you remove that. I dont know if that would affect it but that should not be set.

I am pretty sure default Ticket Note button works fine on MC3, restore a default one and try it. It should work

Hello @aciofani,

You need to select the Ask Text Input box from the Default Ticket Note Automation Command on SambaPOS and then you can try again after clicking on the update database button on MC3.

1 Like

Thanks @Nizam “Ask Text Input box” solved the problem with notes.

I still have the problem with tags: I can add only one tag per ticket and I can’t find a way to have a tag under each order line.

What we need is

Ticket
Order line 1 (Pizza Margherita)
–>free tag for this line 2 (No tomato)
Order line 2 (Drink x)
→ free tag for this line 2 (No Ice)

Make sense for you?