1 beer R$4, 3 beers R$10 Promotion

So I used 3 rules… to get it to work correctly…

1. Your rule.
  2. The first {QUANTITY} rule
  3. Second {QUANTITY} rule

first quantity rule resets price back to 4.00 for each beer with any use of X(quanity)+Item

2nd quantity rule specifically sets price to 10.00 if 3(Quantity)+ item is used.

Cool thing is… buy 2 beers using quantity key… then buy 1 beer and look at the 1 beer price

lol @gerlandog I’m afraid your next request will be embedding c# in to SambaPOS.

try round down.

[=(4.5 * round down (5/3))]
2 Likes

Dear @emre, Thank you very much!!!

round down or rounddown

THANKS!!!

g.

NONONOONONONONONONONONON… far from asking to do that… LONG LIVE VB 3.0!!!

jajajajajajajja

G.

Let me know if you get this working. I am interested in it. My way works but its not fullproof there are some situations that it does not calculate right. Although those situations would most likely never happen I still do not like having something programmed in that is not accurate :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Dear @Jesse, i am not getting anywhere… I tought I could do it in one rule, but no luck, will try to do it in two rules… could you please post your rules and actions so I can compare what I am doing wrong?

I GIVE UP… My one rule formula is NOT working…

THANKS!!!
G.

@Jesse which action did you use “Update Order”?

Yes I used Update Order. This was back in September there might be a better way to accomplish this now. I am not sure tho.

@kendash am i doing something wrong this doesnt seem to work
promo: 2 bottles=70

i have try changing rule also still not working

Well If I remember I was not using TICKET QUANTITY SUM. This was not something I use everyday so I really did not put much thought into it. Although looking back I think something can be done with Custom Product Tags now and it would work alot more accurately.

I also am not sure if pipe separator works like you want it to in that usage. @emre maybe can explain that better. Your telling it to match all but you have 2 types and using pipe as an OR separator. Sounds like that would be conflict. I could be wrong though.

hmmm let me put a new topic for this then