7shifts Integration Time Clock and Sales

The periods auto generate when I finalize a period. But I do remember it being slightly confusing how to start one initially. I vaguely remembr having to enter a schedule for the day and time I was testing it.

Thats what I did, but when I click on “close” on an employee schedule, it takes the time to 12 midnight. Im wondering if there is another setting which sets this part up. hmm

Yes you have to set your open hours. It’s in company settings somewhere. It has some powerful features I don’t use but I would if I was bigger. It can auto generate schedules based on shifts, forecasts and availability.

You can also save schedule templates to speed it up.

Hmm I dont think the user punches are been recorded.

I just checked the punch audit report for today. Before doing this I punched in with a user and punched out too.

I think i did this 3 times using the web puncher.

Ran the report and its not showing anything?
I must be doing something wrong.

1 Like

5 min from home. I’ll help you find it.

Ok I am home let me take a look.

Ok Figured out how to set the start and end times for the shop. I set that up to match it close to closing time now.

On the right go to Locations/Departments/Roles …

OK I wont cover that then lol.

Assign some roles… dont worry about departments. I use two roles, Front of House and Kitchen you can define whatever you want.

Yep already set that up as well.
Below is the schedule view at the moment.

operating hours is currently set to 2pm which is 14m in from now

Ok so click on time clocking button. You need to set the Date of last pay period so it will generate new ones. Also set the pay period frequency.

If you use my sales integration it will start showing forecasted sales at bottom of schedule view.

Where do I find the setting for Date of Last pay period?

Ive got start week on: set to Friday

Click on the time clock button what does it show there?

Same is before

Click on configure settings what does it show?

Shows below

Image cut off I cant see the rest of settings.

Click save on that page then go to time clock button.