Adjust Order Price and Prints not matching screen

Yes but I am really busy right now. I’ll try and respond today if I get time to look at it.

1 Like

To be honest I never really used the action. I create my own flows. I could share a happy hour 2+1 Ive made. Maybe you can copy paste some of it or do something similar.

I’ve looked at alternatives, the other discounts use calculations however would need the equivalent of ticket order details report expression to be able to calculate the equivalent discounts for these offers.
This is quite an important action as a reseller meeting customers needs without convoluted and complex automation and its so close, onscreen works well, but falls at the printing fence.

Thats what I am doing, I assign a special states within happy our periods and then it does the 2+1 deals based on the average price.

But it can be polished to-do what you need. Let me get home and Ill send you a zip.

This action works great. I’m sorry I’ll post some insight I’m just really busy today. I’ll try and carve out time.

Try this in the total’s column.

[=F(TN('{VISIBLE PRICE}')*TN('{QUANTITY}'),'0.00')]

I can’t find the post that Q explained it more thoroughly. Here are a few that I did find:

If Visible price is not working, then try swapping for a different tag.

You need to define the promo tag within the group. No need to map it. That’s for start when I get time to load sambapos today I’ll elaborate.

1 Like

I defined the group but not specific matching tags, you saying thats the issue?

@Bob_be visible price is effected the same as normal and x qty won’t work anyway, first kts meant to be 0 so x qty would make worse, issue is its only seeing 1 tag so math won’t reliably help, well I guess xqty minis 1 but that still won’t work as it does work if order is x2, its when the orders are merged in print for which there is no way to specifically seperate in math.

@Jesse
I have defined the tag name in the unmapped promotions tag group but no change…

On a side note have changed template to {ORDER TAG TOTAL} which seems to now include the adjust price amount in prints which at least is one step forward.

But to confirm, adjust order price action tags total amount/value not reflected on print merged orders.
This also effects ticket total.
Orders that use qty on order line onscreen are fine, its only on separate order lines merged during printing.

@Jesse have you had chance to look at this?

Does changing this to True have any effects?
F4tvuF941G

Its irrelevant on the kids eat free as is a 1 get 1 free so they are all the same.

Is this suppose to be buy 1 kids meal, get 1 free kids meal (a total of 2 orders), on Saturdays?
Or is it suppose to be every kids meal is free, on Saturday?

1 kids mean free with each main meal ordered.

@Jesse any luck? Currently only option I can see is to disable merge on print but this is less than ideal.

Im sorry JTR I have been very busy with projects and reseller training. I have not had time to look at it.

I’m just shooting another idea out… What if you used Price Selector to set the price?