Admin/Manager needs to print individual server sales reports

I need my Admin and/or Manager to be able to run individual server/waitress sales reports and I am confused on how to do that.

0 Likes

So what your asking is how to build a report that shows specific users sales? Because an admin can do just about anything… your not asking that right?

0 Likes

Well we tried it last night and I may not know what I am doing but it printed a long report with each user on it, and it can also print a report for just the admin.
I need to be able to print individual ones to hand to each server so they can put it in their bank bag.

0 Likes

Ok sorry your topic and question were not very clear I wanted to be sure what you were asking. So your asking how to build a report that can be printed for individual users. Give me a moment I will show you how. You will need to create an Entity screen for it.

I will prepare something for you to look at give me a few minutes.

2 Likes

Ok this is a crude simple example but I will share with you how I did it. You can customize it for your needs.

2 Likes

@digeratimvp Does that look like something you could use?

0 Likes

Possibly. Let me show the Manager tonight and see. It may need more details in the report which shouldn’t be a problem.

0 Likes

Well like I said that was just a quick example you can modify the report to show whatever you want.

1 Like

Ok she said I will work, so how is this implemented?

0 Likes

Its quite simple I will share with you one second.

0 Likes

First here is the Report you can add whatever fields you want into the report.

[Employee Reports:1,1,1]
@{SETTING:EmployeeName}
>User|Ticket No|Ticket Total
{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.User,T.TicketNumber,T.TotalAmount:(TU=$1)}
0 Likes

Create an Entity screen set it to Layout mode.

Create a Refresh Employee Report action

Create a Refresh Employee Report rule:

Create a Print Employee Reports action:

Create a Print Employee Reports Rule

On the Entity Screen create a Label Widget and set it as follows:

Create a Custom Report Viewer widget with following settings:

Create an Editor Widget with the following settings;

Create a Command Button widget with the following settings:

1 Like

Right click on the Report Widget and choose properties and be sure to name it EmployeeReports

2 Likes

Looks great! Let me play with this and get back with results.

Thanks!

1 Like

Are you sure we are not missing some screenshots of making some automated commands?

0 Likes

Not only did I have a lot of trouble with making the entity screen look halfway decent, its not working at all for me.

0 Likes

The report itself is not working.

0 Likes

It won’t work from there because it uses the setting to load the user for report. It’s case sensitive too. Show your widget settings

0 Likes

Something is now jacked up. When I right click anywhere, there is no Design mode option.
Let me mess with it. Never mind I need to log in as admin…

0 Likes

0 Likes