Admin/Manager needs to print individual server sales reports

Well it’s odd it works on my computer and on a stock DB. That exact file. Only thing I left out was the command button for nav screen.

1 Like

Im just thinking process of elimination of simplest things to check first :wink:

1 Like

Ok back at the desk today if you would like to remote in using AnyDesk, and mess around.

I can’t today I’m working all day at my food truck.

Ok we can pick this up alter. I may mess with it on another test machine.

Its working today. This means it may just be ME and me not know what I am doing.
Is it something to do with work periods I dont know.

I just started a new test period and made several says as bartender and whilst still logged in as bar tender I can see those sales.

I clicked print and this is what I got. Not sure why. I think its because its notepad. Needs to be XPS or something.

I am not following this. Please break it down please.

I did this

But I do not see it displayed where I thought I would.

AH AH in setting I had to enabled Custom Display Settings. Now I am understanding you.

OK we got to get back on this. I need lots of help with reporting and I will read lots of tutorials later, but I need some fast tweaks now.

The employee report entity would be cool if we can make it better. Its case sensitive I get that, but is it dead after work period ends? I cant make it pull up anything they sold last night by user name, today.

This is what happened last night. These are the managers words.

Main reporting issue is that when a server puts in a ticket and a manager pulls that ticket open and adds something to it, it then becomes the manager’s ticket.

Not sure how or if this is affecting the server sales.

Maybe there is some tutorial that I can read about reporting.
It’s hard to understand.
Last night for example it says on reports that Melanie C and Cali had sales but we never started any tickets.
We just pulled some up to add something to it.

Ok so Settled by is who actually was logged in when a ticket is paid.

Let me get home I’ll explain more give me 30 minutes.

User sales is who was logged in when they added orders to ticket and closed it.

So if User A opens ticket sells 3 items for 6.00 closes it. USER B opens same ticket adds 1 item for 1.00 closes it. Then user A settles entire ticket. Report will say.

User sales
User A 6.00
User B 1.00

Settled by
User A 7.00