After install sambapos v4 what next for server and client

Now your working! Good job. Just set that exact same connection string on each terminal.

now ill try on my client pc…btw thanks for your help :grinning:

1 Like

If for some reason your client PC does not work read through the common problems post we linked to you earlier in this conversation. Your connection string is correct its working so if clients dont work and your sure you entered same connection string its likely a different issue and the solution is inside that post.

1 Like

this is my server test connection…but my client still got same issue…my client pc still cant login(connection string fail) even I copy connection string from server and paste it at client local setting…i already follow your linked post to us earlier in this conversation…still client pc got same issue…

I try ping from my client pc to server

you may want to try to use the Server IP address instead of the server name or check if the firewall is not allowing connection by disabling the firewall

so on the datasource use some thing like
192.168.1.20\SQLEXPRESS

or disable the firewall
or check which ports needed to be opened to allow connectioon to your mssql database server

Show the error of the failed connection string. Read the common problems post we gave you. Try those things.

now its ok already…i do not know which part the problem is but after I ping using ip address like allamiro said then my client pc ok already…can login as a second terminal…thanks a lot guys…i really appreciate yours help…

1 Like