Age Check for selling drinks

You first need to understand the flow. When it is performing the original action it is doing it from order level not ticket. You need to perform your operation after the original cancellation of the Age Restricted Item.

How do i do this? do i need more actions in the rule so that when the age restricted item has been cancelled, the rest of the ticket can be cancelled? then closed and logged out

Do you have a suggestion for what i need to change here so that when the age restricted item is cancelled what do i need to add to my rule to the cancel all other orders on the ticket?

ive played about with this for ages but im not getting anywhere :frowning:

Hi kendash, I download the zip file and in and insert thru database tools them go to some product and type “true” in product confirm Age Custom Tag, saved and when I select the product in the pos screen nothing happen just add the product to the left list and you can settle without warning. What I did wrong? Help me please thanks.

What version of SambaPOS4 are you running? Can you show a screenshot of the product with the custom tag?