US user here.
- Fattmerchant (They charge us 6 cents per transaction and $99 per month. The interchange fees are passed on to us directly, meaning Fattmerchant does not add their own fee.)
- Verifone seems to be the most reliable manufacturer, but doesn’t credit card integration mean that we won’t be needing these machines?
- Upcharging a charge from earlier in the day
- Refund and Void
- Saving a credit card to a Customer Entity, so that a customer can order from a restaurant without having to give credit card details over and over again.
- Basic reports
- But most of all, FAST transaction speeds. I can’t stand it when it takes 3-4 seconds to process a credit card (PAX terminals are so slow; Verifone terminals, in my experience, are the fastest.)