Button Caption Syntax and Report Syntax changed V5.2.3

Hello - just well I am back writing a few posts please note after the upgrade from V5.60 - V5.62 there seems to be a broken parser in the {REPORT TICKET DETAILS:x} command.

Reading the release notes in V5.62 @emre did some work on the Server side requesting and may have changed things.

Display Format: New Orders V5.60
{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.Note:((TS.Status=New Orders) OR (TS.Status=Unpaid)) AND ((TEN.Customers={ENTITY NAME}) OR (TEN.Tabs={ENTITY NAME}) OR (TEN.Pagers={ENTITY NAME}) OR (TEN.Tables={ENTITY NAME})):<br/><color yellow>{0} {ENTITY STATE MINUTES:Status}mins</color>}

V.5.2.3 no longer supports:
AND ((TEN.Customers={ENTITY NAME}) OR (TEN.Tabs={ENTITY NAME}) OR (TEN.Pagers={ENTITY NAME}) OR (TEN.Tables={ENTITY NAME}))

You must now use individual lines to have a display for each type of Entity. i.e.
{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.Note:((TS.Status=New Orders) OR (TS.Status=Unpaid)) AND (TEN.Customers={ENTITY NAME}):<br/><color yellow>{0} {ENTITY STATE MINUTES:Status}mins</color>}

I have 2 platforms versions running where I can test exact syntax.
Hope it helpful.

Paul.

So I see some extra ) brackets in there. It should work without the double )(

Hi Kendash

That V5.60 version is working fine. So where is the extra brackets (wondering if I copy & pasted badly). The context of the brackets are important as it isolates the AND’s & OR’s to Ticket Statuses and Entity Types.

Also what causes duplication? I mean it the same syntax for all three buttons…

The other thing that may be broken is the syntax to do this:

Syntax:
{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:TS.Print:((TS.Status=New Orders) AND (TS.Print=SUSPEND)) AND (TEN.Customers={ENTITY NAME}):<br/><bold><color red>{0}</color></bold>}

It used to omit the line if the conditions were not met? Now I get a blank line :frowning:

This fails too (with/without single quotes):
{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:TS.Print:((TS.Status=New Orders) AND (TS.Print=SUSPEND)) AND (TEN.Customers={ENTITY NAME}):<br/><bold><color red>{0}</color></bold>::$1=='SUSPEND':}