Entity State syntax not working from V5.60 to V5.2.x

Continuing the discussion from Button Caption Syntax and Report Syntax changed V5.2.3:

Hello @VehbiEmiroglu

I really need to have this sorted before I can release any updates. You have the database already for testing and I cannot find any documentation to what may have changed in SambaPOS versions?

FULL STATE SYNTAX
New Orders:Status

{REPORT ENTITY DETAIL:EC.Full Name:(EN={ENTITY NAME}) AND (ET=Customers):<bold>{0}</bold>}
{REPORT ENTITY DETAIL:E.Name:(EN={ENTITY NAME}) AND ((ET=Tabs)  OR (ET=Pagers)  OR (ET=Tables)):<bold>$1</bold>}
{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.RemainingAmount.Sum:(TEN.Customers={ENTITY NAME}) OR (TEN.Tabs={ENTITY NAME})  OR (TEN.Pagers={ENTITY NAME})  OR (TEN.Tables={ENTITY NAME}):<br/>Open ${0}}
{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.Note:((TS.Status=New Orders) OR (TS.Status=Unpaid)) AND ((TEN.Customers={ENTITY NAME}) OR (TEN.Tabs={ENTITY NAME})  OR (TEN.Pagers={ENTITY NAME})  OR (TEN.Tables={ENTITY NAME})):<br/><color yellow>{0} {ENTITY STATE MINUTES:Status}mins</color>}
{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:TS.Print:((TS.Status=New Orders) AND (TS.Print=SUSPEND)) AND ((TEN.Customers={ENTITY NAME}) OR (TEN.Tabs={ENTITY NAME})  OR (TEN.Pagers={ENTITY NAME})  OR (TEN.Tables={ENTITY NAME})):<br/><bold><color red>{0}</color></bold>}

Bill Requested:Status

{REPORT ENTITY DETAIL:EC.Full Name:(EN={ENTITY NAME}) AND (ET=Customers):<bold>{0}</bold>}
{REPORT ENTITY DETAIL:E.Name:(EN={ENTITY NAME}) AND ((ET=Tabs)  OR (ET=Pagers)  OR (ET=Tables)):<bold>$1</bold>}
{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.RemainingAmount.Sum:(TEN.Customers={ENTITY NAME}) OR (TEN.Tabs={ENTITY NAME})  OR (TEN.Pagers={ENTITY NAME})  OR (TEN.Tables={ENTITY NAME}):<br/>Open ${0}}
{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.Note:((TS.Status=Unpaid) OR (TS.Status=Locked)) AND ((TEN.Customers={ENTITY NAME}) OR (TEN.Tabs={ENTITY NAME})  OR (TEN.Pagers={ENTITY NAME})  OR (TEN.Tables={ENTITY NAME})):<br/><color yellow>{0} {ENTITY STATE MINUTES:Status}mins</color>}
{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:TS.Print:(((TS.Status=Unpaid) OR (TS.Status=Locked)) AND (TS.Print=SUSPEND)) AND ((TEN.Customers={ENTITY NAME}) OR (TEN.Tabs={ENTITY NAME})  OR (TEN.Pagers={ENTITY NAME})  OR (TEN.Tables={ENTITY NAME})):<br/><bold><color yellow>{0}</color></bold>}

This is what the buttons should look like AND work OK in V5.60 -

1 Like

Hate to do this but @emre can you assist us for this as it must be a change in your Parser?

These are what the buttons are doing in the last 2 versions :frowning:

As I said you have the database already please, please help here.

Also I notice that when exporting the states is might mess this syntax up as I has to copy and paste in-between both systems instead of importing.

Help needed, thanks.

Ok got this. Working for understanding

3 Likes

HI @VehbiEmiroglu

Is there any update on this issue?

Thanks Paul.

Hi Paul, this issue will not fix in this release. Because this release nearly ok for publishing. But next time we will do this.

OK @VehbiEmiroglu that is a pity :anguished:

I cannot update any of my sites then until I can find a work around for the syntax. So my EOD Inventory customer also cannot be updated.

Please keep this as a priority.
Thanks Paul

@VehbiEmiroglu I made a related commit. It would be great if you can check if it solves the issue or not.

3 Likes

Ok i’m checking the commit now

2 Likes

Any news on this VehbiEmirooooglu or @emre?

I going to need to have a conversation with the customer tomorrow and try and mend the relationship. This pulled out a strong POS (here in Oz - Swift pos) and as always the case will compare, moan and groan if the new system has any glitches…

Paul we will release this version today. So you can update your SambaPOS tomorrow.

1 Like

+10 :slight_smile:

Look forward to it!