Cash Denomination Screen Problem

ok. i am going to do that one

Hi Jesse
I have small doubt.

could you please clarify my doubt. If i want to create action for Manage Button. what action type i need to select
Please advice me
you can tell me whenever you are free

Navigate action. And you can copy the navigate settings from the Manage automation command.

So in Navigate action settings you put Management for the moduleā€¦ leave parameter blank.

Thank you Jesse for your quick reply
I appreciate you very much

Its working now. What about for Inventory items. What action type I need to select

What do you mean inventory items?

Why are you deleting your past comments? Anyone else that might need help with this now wont be able to see them.

Sorry not Inventory items. Inventory Button like Inventory Tile which we can put on Navigation screen.

DO you mean Warehouse?

Yes exactly you are right. But I did it. I have selected navigation for action type. its working now. Sorry for making you confusion

1 Like

Hi Jesse, I have one more trouble with Temp Tabs. I have perfectly created Temp Tabs watching at video. Its all working fine but a small problem with that. After creating tab name automatically ticket is closed without pressing close button. if the item is not in the ticket that time as well after creating tab name it is closing automatically

There should some close rule working in the temp tabs with our pressing close button.

I have no experience with tabs setup and I am not sure which one you are referring too. You can enable Rule Debugger in settings if you want to see what rule is executing the close.

i feel vey happy that i learnt so many things from you people and samba forum within short period of time