Cash limitation

Great!
But have a question, if cashier press yes and instead of putting value for cash lift cashier press cancel and don’t do pickup. Then the cash lift value would be deleted and will start back a new loop.
You can setup yours with ok button to reset the value of cash lift. But in my case i wanted to setup like when cashier press yes it will add order item name pickup and when pickup payment type pressed then it will reset the value.

Instead of making cash lift automation command i would put update program setting for cash lift to delete in ACM auto print rule and will make a new rule with automation command to add order into the ticket and i.e pickup.
And I dont want cash lift log so I don’t have to create task type, correct?

Yea if you dont need the log bit theres no need for the task to be setup

Could you please show me your ask question rule for entering cash lift amount?

I didnt use an ask question, i used a menu with custom product button, but the actions used you would just put with an ask question setup

The rule to enter the cash lift amount was already posted above

Its part of the task to create a log of cash lifts, youll see the part that starts [ ? Thats the part that creates the popup numpad to enter amount removed

In my setup the task log is where the amount removed is stored so if you dont want to use the task youll need some other automation to create and log the value

Oh yeah sorry my bad…

I am Getting a error!

[General Info]

Application: SambaPOS
Version: 5.1.60
Region: en
DB: SQ
Machine: DESKTOP-SV1DESC
User: Office
Date: 04/09/2017
Time: 5:41 PM

User Explanation:

Office said “”

[Exception Info 1]

Top-level Exception
Type: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException
Message: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
Source: mscorlib
Stack Trace: at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
at System.Delegate.DynamicInvokeImpl(Object[] args)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Inner Exception 1
Type: System.NullReferenceException
Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Source: Samba.Modules.TicketModule
Stack Trace: at Samba.Modules.TicketModule.ActionProcessors.AddOrder.Process(ActionData actionData)
at Samba.Services.Common.RuleActionTypeRegistry.ProcessAction(String actionType, ActionData actionData)
at Samba.Services.Implementations.AutomationModule.AutomationService.ProcessAction(String actionType, ActionData actionData)
at Samba.Modules.AutomationModule.AutomationModule.b__5_0(EventParameters1 x) at Microsoft.Practices.Prism.Events.EventSubscription1.InvokeAction(Action1 action, TPayload argument) at Microsoft.Practices.Prism.Events.EventSubscription1.<>c__DisplayClass2.b__0(Object[] arguments)
at Microsoft.Practices.Prism.Events.EventBase.InternalPublish(Object[] arguments)
at Microsoft.Practices.Prism.Events.CompositePresentationEvent`1.Publish(TPayload payload)
at Samba.Presentation.Services.Common.ExtensionMethods.Publish[TEventsubject](TEventsubject eventArgs, String eventTopic, Action expectedAction)

Cash lift program setting

Ticket close question

Question action

Question rule

Add order action

Add order rule

Cash Lift Setting working fine and its showing question before the error but the interesting thing is if i run Pickup command seperatley its showing question and adding the order to ticket.

When i press yes

You can’t add an order to a closed ticket. Your trying to use ticket closed event to add order. That is not possible.

Not sure why you would want a product for the pickup?
Even if its set to minus value surely this is going to mess up sales figures.

Are you talking about pickup?
Pickup is not set to minus…

I wouldnt use a product at all as that will mess up your sales figures as @JTRTech says

Theres no need to use a ticket at all for making a cash pickup

Thanks @Jesse I will create menu and custom buttons as how rick did in his tutorial.

Nup its not messing up from my sales and pickup value is getting minus from cash but via accounts.
Approve and tested :slight_smile:

It’s not messing up as it has no value.
If you minusing from accounts why do you need a product at all?

Do you have any other idea?
Script?

Automation to creat account transaction as described before.

Yeah but m good for now…

Thought you were getting an error message?