Cash limitation

Hi how do you design action on Create a Ticket Closed under Change Menu Generic

Hi am stuck at the last bit are you in a position to send to sql file as per the cash limit design

am unable to design the change menu generic

What is it youre trying to do?

Its just the change menu action

When i have time ill copy my setup into a tutorial and expand on the actions etc

Am trying to design it as you had designed copy it so that we can import via DB tool

If possible also that of stock level where by it warn when the stock is too low

Yes i have a stock level warning setup already so you set the level at which you want notifying for example 5

Add item to ticket and when its level is 5 or less the popup will appear. Its need some more automation adding so that if the level is zero it removes the item from the ticket so you can sell something you dont have

Create a Ticket Closed Rule and add the Change Screen Menu to it as an action as set below
Rule

Action

Enter [:Menu Name] in the Screen Menu Name field of the Change Screen Menu action as above to allow you to set the menu name once the action is added to the rule (see the rule image posted above)

You then need to create the menu as below, with 2 categories

Category Settings - Cash Lift Warning Message

Category Settings - Yes/No Buttons

Now you need to create the custom product buttons in each category so select the Cash Lift Warning Message category and click Add Custom Button and call the button anything you want, in the example its Warning Message and press OK

Now go into Edit Product Properties and set the following:
Header: <bold><color black><size 150>Cash Lift\rRequired\r\r\rPickup Now?</size></color></bold>
Colour: What ever you want
Font Size: 100 (you made need to change depending on size of screen)

Then add 2 custom product buttons to the Yes/No category and set as the product details as follows:
Yes Header: <color black><bold><size 100>YES</size></bold></color>
No Header: <size 100>NO

Select the colours you want for each button

Then you need to assign the auto command to each button Yes and No that will fire the action you want to happen when pressed. In my case when No is presssed the screen returns to the Bar POS Screen, if yes is pressed it fires my rule to change the menu to the no sale menu where i have the cash lift option

This is my flow:
Add product and sell

If cash lift limit reached the menu switches to show the warning message with yes/no button

Pressing no returns to the Main POS screen (cash limit is not reset so this menu message will appear again after every sale until yes is pressed)

Pressing Yes takes me to my no sale menu where i can select the Cash Lift Option

Press cash lift, the drawer opens and a popup appears to ask how much money is being lifted

Once complete th emenu switched back to the main pos menu

1 Like

Hi thanks for your assistance are you in a position to get me the leads to this stock level please

Hi elaborate for me this section ,Open Drawer,Add Task -Open Drawer log show me the actions please if you dont mind