Close button on ticket screen doesn't work,in one department only

Ticket Number is neither a Ticket Tag nor an Entity.

Take a screenshot of the Ticket/POS screen for a Ticket that will not close.

Ticket tag needs to be defined in ticket tags but doesnt need to be mapped for it to be counted as a closeable tag. If I remember right…

Oh and I want to be clear it closes the ticket but stays on the “New Ticket Screen” like this:

AND to be more detailed in my description… it doesn’t matter what department I’m in it is the MENU that prevents the proper work flow

… is that not default flow?
It has closed the ticket…

The second screenshot it after pressing close tight?

What screen are you expecting it to go to? Login screen?

Entity Screen for table setup

What maps entity screen first thing? default ticket creation or login event rule?

LOL now you say it… that doesnt reflect what your question nor what you have been telling us. So the ticket does close. Close ticket button is working just fine… your issue is something else.

Your issue is that it is not navigating to an entity screen as expected? So lets cover basics… for that department what is the Ticket Creation Method setting set to?

1 Like

And through communication I also noticed the difference in wording we were using while trying to explain my problem, If I knew this in my first post on the 21st August I would have stated it that way.

Again I only noticed it now, two post up. Thank you for helping guys, sometimes the solution is easy but if you don’t know where to start it gets confusing.

SELECT ENTITY

LOL, the debug screenshots made me look far to deep at the issue LOL.

1 Like

Ok so if select entity is set thats good lets look deeper… you say it happend when you created a specific menu? Are you using multiple ticket types?

Its definatly select entity on both departments right?

YES

We use two types of tickets…zucchini ticket type AND windmill ticket type

So what is your default Menu set for the ticket type of that department? Under Ticket Type… what menu is selected for POS Menu option? And is that the ticket type that is set for that department under its department settings?

1 Like

Windmill Menu for Windmill Ticket Type
Zucchini Menu for Zucchini Ticket Type

Yes to all of those

Ok so show some screenshots… show your department settings and then show your ticket type settings.

… and do you have a Menu mapped to the Terminal? Or is it not set?

Show your Entity Screen general settings for Tables. What Ticket Type is it set to? Also show its mappings.

Grr can you pm me a backup I can take a look we are missing something.