Customer field show in etities button

Hi All,

I have create customer fields call Date in and Date out, and how can i show Customer name, Date in and Date out on Table button or entites button please

Search is your friend, this is the first topic, a tutorial on how to do what you want :grinning:

1 Like

Hi RickH,

Thank you for your suggestion, could i have your advise what’s world i should type in here please to show customer name

Hi QMcKay,

After finish i got this, do i miss any step?

I think you have to enable something but I’m not at a terminal to check. Pretty sure it’s an option for entity screen to enable display state.

When i set in Available i got below screen, could i have your advise please

The Table selection screen is tied to the Tables Entity Type. You cannot display Customer Entity Data on a Table button.

This will work on a Customer selection screen to display Customer Name, Account Balance and Phone:

<b>$1</b><linebreak/>{ENTITY ACCOUNT BALANCE:$1}<linebreak/>{ENTITY DATA:Phone}

Hi kendash,

You mean this one?

Hi QMcKay,

You mean change value from here?

You set the available state format, look at the white ones…
The orange one is a table in new orders state…

No. If you do that then your Table selection screen will be tied to Customers and your Table buttons will not appear. Instead, you will see Customer buttons on your Table screen.

What you are asking to do cannot be done. You cannot display Customer Entity Data on a Table button.

Hi QMcKay,

Thank you, could i have your advise more how to enter this on Customer selection screen please

$1{ENTITY ACCOUNT BALANCE:$1}{ENTITY DATA:Phone}

Just follow the tutorial.

1 Like

You need to configure ALL Entity States to use the same formatting code Or at the very least, set the formatting code for New Orders and Available States:

And ensure your Customers Entity Screen is set to Use Display State Format …

Thank you all, will try and let you know :+1:

Hi QMcKay,

Could i have your Entity Screens please, barbecue i am not sure in your picture "Editing Entity Screen (Customers), but on my screen show "Editing Entity (Customers Tickets)

Customer Tickets is what you need.

You can make any Entity Screen that you want. If you want one called Customers, just create it. You could even clone the Tables screen, then change the Name to Customers, and change the Entity Type to Customers.

1 Like