Customer Purchase History Reporting

Go through the following Tutorial for Account Statements. It contains the elements you are looking for, and also works with the Purchase History:

Having problems with this.

Have tried both manual and DB import. Its obvious what the problem is, im using another entity name and type.

My entity Type is SquareCard Customer Card entity name is SquareCard

Ive tried every possible combination but cant seem to get the actual purchase history to show in the list on the left?

In the Scripts, is that the Entity Name? So for me it would be SquareCard Customer Card?
in the actions within the rules, which are the Entity Names and Which are the Entity Types?

3rd day of trying now, I hate to be defeated :frowning:

Matt

Edit: wish i just called them both SquareCard :confused:

Entity Name is the Name of the Customer, or in your case, the name of the Card.

Entity Type would be Customers, or “SquareCard Customer Card(s)”, or whatever it shows in your Entity Types list.

Maybe check the SQL Script to ensure it isn’t hard-coded in there to “Customers”. It shouldn’t be.

ok weird, ive gone through it time after time.

I must be missing something
 but i cant see it

Ive even put it in text wrangler and done a find and replace “Customers” for “SquareCard Customer Card”.

Ill keep looking

Look in the Widget Settings on the Custom Entity Screen, in particular, the Entity Search Widget

Still unable to get this working.

Is someone able to look at my DB? Ive literally covered all angles I can think of
 (I know that’s a noob thing to say
 but I actually have!)

Would be appreciated

Matt

Still not able to get this running :confused:

Slightly begging for anyone to check over the DB files if they have a chance?

Matt

Backup, ZIP, and PM to me.

This is one handy DB Tool! Can I print the generated report somehow?

Yes, it is simply a Report, so you would just add an button to fire an Action for Print Report.

I tried that but the program crashes when I push the button. Report looks fine in the Entity screen but looks like this in reports

I just figured it was because there wasn’t a “customer” selected when viewed in reports but now I’m wondering if this is related??

You won’t be able to print from Report Explorer because the Report requires a Customer as a parameter.

Did you not read that ^ ?

What did you do? Show how you set it up. The button widget settings, the action, and the rule.

Again, the Report requires Parameters 

Customers,{SETTING:PHEntityName},{SETTING:PHDateBEG},{SETTING:PHDateEND},{SETTING:PHEntityId}

Result:

1 Like

Oh, is that what you meant by parameters??!! :wink:

Hello everybody
I need this entity screen for supplier instead of customer. According to my knowledge i have to do some changes in the script and the amc.
I will handle the amc nd accounts part of it but the only problem is how i would change script in order to get supplier purchase history from warehouse under the purchase section? And when i enter supplier name it will be able to show me when i purchase goods nd exactly which items i bought from the same supplier, how many items is remaing in the stock for it, cost price and the description which is under purchase section. So if i put invoice no or anyother information, i will be ablle to see in the entity screen.

I want exactly same thing like this but the only thing is i want a custom entity screen, how Qmckay build it. I will be able to choose supplier in the entity screen and then it will show me this kinda report.
This is the report:

[Bhadella Purchases report:1,1,2,2, 1,1,1, 1]

>>Invoice|Time|Product|Target|Quantity|Unit|Amount
{REPORT INVENTORY TRANSACTION DETAILS:D.Description,T.Time,T.Name,T.Target,T.Quantity,T.Unit,[T.TotalPrice.Sum]/[T.Quantity.Sum],[T.TotalPrice.Sum]:(ITT= Bhadhella Purchases)}

[Metro Purchases report:1,1,2,2, 1,1,1, 1]

{REPORT INVENTORY TRANSACTION DETAILS:D.Description,T.Time,T.Name,T.Target,T.Quantity,T.Unit,[T.TotalPrice.Sum]/[T.Quantity.Sum],[T.TotalPrice.Sum]:(ITT= Metro Purchases)}

Something like that for the totals;

[Bhadella Purchases report:1,1,2,2, 1,1,1, 1]

{REPORT INVENTORY TRANSACTION DETAILS:D.Description,T.Time,T.Name,T.Target,T.Quantity,T.Unit,[T.TotalPrice.Sum]/[T.Quantity.Sum],[T.TotalPrice.Sum]:(ITT=Bhadhella Purchases)}
Total|||||{REPORT INVENTORY TRANSACTION DETAILS:T.TotalPrice.Sum:(ITT= Bhadhella Purchases)}

[Metro Purchases report:1,1,2,2, 1,1,1, 1]

{REPORT INVENTORY TRANSACTION DETAILS:D.Description,T.Time,T.Name,T.Target,T.Quantity,T.Unit,[T.TotalPrice.Sum]/[T.Quantity.Sum],[T.TotalPrice.Sum]:(ITT=Metro Purchases)}
Total|||||{REPORT INVENTORY TRANSACTION DETAILS:T.TotalPrice.Sum:(ITT=Metro Purchases)}

However doesnt look like there is a ‘user’ field for transactions/documents. At least not in the predictive report expression popups.

Been looking for this implementing it asap

Hi. I been trying out your customer purchase history report. Copy and past everything. Turn out like this.