Customer Purchase History Reporting

Can you share the report script?

This is a very old tutorial and some parts will need to be changed in order for this to work.

I follow tutorial step by step. Only I step could not get pH setting. Meant to have 6 parts. It allows me only 1 pH setting.

You can press print screen and just paste it in here.

In the Action List box (after clicking Select Actions), the left Action List, right click in that box and select “Display All Values”. You may have to do it a few times to get the total of 7 “PH Store Setting”.

Hi. Bob thanks. Tried pH setting it worked but

Can’t get anything working. No report or insert date field not working. Please show if you got any info screen shot.

Can you show your Purchase History report.

For What It’s Worth, I was going to post a Tutorial for different Purchase History in a few days. It’s not part of QMcKay’s Account Statement integration. It’s just a stand-a-lone customer Purchase History screen. Here is sneak peek:

I’m still working on a few things.

2 Likes

I just need customers who has not ordered past months report. Who order the most this month. Special promotion for regulars. Thanks

Is there a chance you have a pipe character ( | ) in any of your customers fields?

This tutorial will only show individual customers one at a time.

Your better off creating a report to get a the list you want, it will be much quicker to use once you have to report made. (you will still have to see if you have the pipe character in any field of your customers and remove it.)

Try increasing page size on report. Looks like its squashed too narrow to me.

@Jesse pointed out to me not long ago that in newer version you have to save settings as {LOCAL SETTING:xxx}

Try storing like that

2 Likes

wow this looks awesome!

1 Like

Hi. Sorry late reply. No there’s no pipe character. Have got screen short example.?

@JTRTech is right, you have the report width incorrect. It should be 15cm. It looks like you have just 15.

what could it be.??
Do you know any reports. How many times customer ordered. With out having tickets stored on database. Like for example customers(name, address, phone.

Hi. Did you say there was newer version. Customer purchase History reporting. I am talking same topic??

Double check that you have all the scripts copied. There is a scroll bar for both scripts in the tutorial.

2 script in total copied. It will so much useful when this works. Week. Month. days order history.

Hi. I just come another problem. My phone order button not working. When press it should take me to customer search screen. Like it does for delivery order. What do suggest I do?