Deliverer Total

Hello Friends,

I have delivery screen setup perfectly. I just want to add up every delivery ticket amount to the each deliverer account when a deliverer is selected. This way I don’t need to add up the tickets one by one to get money from every deliverer.
I’m struggling and searching for many hours but cant find any tutorial.

Thank You.

You can use this report to show totals for each deliverer:

[Ticket Sales by Driver:5, 2, 3]
>Driver|No.|Total
{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:EN.Deliverer,T.TicketNumber.count,T.TotalAmount.sum:(TCET=Deliverer)}
>TOTAL|{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.TicketNumber.count,T.TotalAmount.sum:(TCET=Deliverer)}
3 Likes

Thank you very much for your help.
Now its showing all tickets with only ticket total amount and with driver. But not Sum up all tickets amount of single driver.

Can you show a screenshot please?

1 Like

I think this is what you want?

[Ticket Sales by Deliverer:5, 2]
>Deliverer|Total
{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:EN.Deliverer,T.TotalAmount.sum:(TCET=Deliverer)}
>Total|{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.TotalAmount.sum:(TCET=Deliverer)}
2 Likes

This code sum up all drivers tickets amount. Not single driver tickets.
Thank you for your help.

Think you have mixed the two report from what you said. First shows tickets listed then total and Jessie is just a list of delivers and overall total.

2 Likes

Sorry was my fault, I have this report more customised for my setup and I simplified it to post here, but forgot to add .sum at the end of T.TotalAmount, as @Jesse pointed out it should be T.TotalAmount.sum.

I’ve updated my original post with the correct version.

4 Likes

Yes so use this:

[Ticket Sales by Driver:5, 2, 3]
>Driver|No.|Total
{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:EN.Deliverer,T.TicketNumber.count,T.TotalAmount.sum:(TCET=Deliverer)}
>TOTAL|{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.TicketNumber.count,T.TotalAmount.sum:(TCET=Deliverer)}
2 Likes

Thanks a lot friends for helping me out. Its working perfectly now.

It was mark that really helped you. He just forgot the .sum :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

BTW you can press print screen and paste screenshots directly in forum. NO need to take really bad photos.

3 Likes

I’m sorry about that actually I was using mobile for forum discussions.
BTW the pictures was not great but not that bad.

1 Like

@Jesse
What should I change in code in order to not only get each deliverer total but also separate total of cash and credit card sales for each deliverer.

What I mean is to Obtain:
Deliverer 1 Total Cash sales
Deliverer 1 Total Credit Card sales
Deliverer 1 Total = Total Cash + Total Credit Card

Deliverer 2 Total Cash sales
Deliverer 2 Total Credit Card sales
Deliverer 2 Total = Total Cash + Total Credit Card

Dine In Total Cash sales
Dine In Total Credit Card sales
Dine In Total = Total Cash + Total Credit Card
Thanks

Please remember cash and card are payments not sales.
It is generally not good to report ticket values based on payment as a payment type constraint while using ticket total can result in incorrect values where multiple payments have been made on a single ticket. While that may not be standard in your business it is a hole in report if done incorrectly.
If you want to have payment types use report payment details instead.
If you want ticket count or list I would separate them into different sections and keep ticket based info and payment based info separate.
That asside reporting payments based on deliver shouldn’t be a problem.
What you probably want to do is generate a list of drivers on an @ declaration and have per driver tables with payment breakdown under your driver total sales table.

Actually I just need at the end of the day to know how much cash is deliverer 1 supposed to give me and how much credit card payment should show on his pos machine.
Same goes to deliver 2 and dine in.

The code that Jesse provided gives that total of each deliverer, I couldnt figure out how to make it give this detail.
Help would be appreciated :hugs:
Deliverer 1 Total Cash Payment
Deliverer 1 Total Credit Card Payment
Deliverer 1 Total = Total Cash + Total Credit Card

Deliverer 2 Total Cash Payment
Deliverer 2 Total Credit Card Paymemt
Deliverer 2 Total = Total Cash + Total Credit Card

Dine In Total Cash Payment
Dine In Total Credit Card Payment
Dine In Total = Total Cash + Total Credit Card

Mind=blown… I didnt know this

1 Like

So you just need to know total payments of each type per deliverer I can help with that but it will be later tonight I am closing my restaurant right now. Technically I’m using the bathroom but I plan to clean after I take a well timed break lol.

2 Likes

Yes :+1:
Bathroom is the best rest place someone can ever get :joy:

1 Like