Deliverer Total

always important :stuck_out_tongue: :joy:

Sorry long bathroom break… ill show you something in just a bit.

Not my prettiest report but try this:

[Users:3,3, 2]
@{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:P.User,P.Amount.sum:(TS.Status=Paid):{0}}
@{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:P.User,P.Type,P.Amount.sum:(TS.Status=Paid):{1}}
>User|Type|Total
{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:P.User,P.Type,P.Amount.sum:(TS.Status=Paid) AND (TU=$1)}
>Totals:|{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:P.User,P.Amount.sum:(TS.Status=Paid) AND (TU=$1)}
1 Like

I Just Tried this its not work

ing :frowning:

[Ticket Sales by Driver:5, 2, 3, 3, 3, 3]
>Driver|No.|Cash|Card|Del Chg|Due
{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:EN.Deliverer,T.TicketNumber.count,PA.Cash Delivery.sum,PA.Card.sum,CA.Delivery Charge.sum,[PA.Cash Delivery.sum]-[CA.Delivery Charge.sum]:(TCET=Deliverer)}
>TOTAL|{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.TicketNumber.count,PA.Cash Delivery.sum,PA.Card.sum,CA.Delivery Charge.sum,[PA.Cash Delivery.sum]-[CA.Delivery Charge.sum]:(TCET=Deliverer)}

This is specific to my setup, so you will need to modify it.

On my setup:

Cash Delivery is the cash payment type
Card is the credit card payment type
Delivery Charge is the calculation type for the delivery charge.

The following is the same report modified to default payment types. NOTE you will still need to add the Delivery Charge calculation type. Please note I have not tested this amended report, but the one above works.

Using Cash, Credit Card payment types.

[Ticket Sales by Driver:5, 2, 3, 3, 3, 3]
>Driver|No.|Cash|Card|Del Chg|Due
{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:EN.Deliverer,T.TicketNumber.count,PA.Cash.sum,PA.Credit Card.sum,CA.Delivery Charge.sum,[PA.Cash.sum]-[CA.Delivery Charge.sum]:(TCET=Deliverer)}
>TOTAL|{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.TicketNumber.count,PA.Cash.sum,PA.Credit Card.sum,CA.Delivery Charge.sum,[PA.Cash.sum]-[CA.Delivery Charge.sum]:(TCET=Deliverer)}
2 Likes

@markjw Thank you very much, i have one problem i would be grateful if you helped me with.
While choosing a table for the reservation, i have a problem selecting some tables (not all)
For example in the picture you can see i selected table 3, trying to select table 4 doesnt work ( i placed a white mark next to it because the curses is not visible here)
Note; all tables now are empty.