Discount button on payment screen

You can make multiple rows of buttons…

You just need to change the settings in Settings > Program Settings > Payment Screen Settings

So depending on the number of buttons you have, you can set the number of columns of buttons, i.e. if you have 8 buttons, set column to 4 and you will get 2 rows.

Note the more rows of buttons you have, you need to alter the Payment Screen Command Button Height to give more space on the screen to the buttons. However when you do this, the payment screen buttons above will be smaller, so you need to take that into account.

alrgt sir i will check this but i gave one customization he said its ugly hahahahhaa. as i gave him this.

This would also be how I suggest to do it :slight_smile: It’s the same way we handle item discounts from one button:

Here is payment screen with 16 buttons, same number as the photo you posted. It doesn’t look all that bad TBH, You just need to remember to adjust the height %. This setup is using 4 columns and height of 45%, this is also same size as a standard 15" 1024x768 screen.

2 Likes

There you go… follow what Mark said above. Make him happy :stuck_out_tongue: Next he will want you to make it look like the excel spreadsheet pos he is using now hahahahaah. Sorry bad joke.

PS I just learned something… i never messed with discounts so I never knew you can resize and set columns on those buttons. In the 5 years ive been obsessed with SambaPOS and I never knew you could do that.

2 Likes

sure i will check this and will be back

Don’t worry you didn’t really miss it. It was released sometime around January 2017, even I can’t find where now but I remember I started using it around then it was released.

Only reference I could find was this

1 Like

LOL I hadnt notice that option either

1 Like

Hi sir i made types of discount buttons on payment screen but i want make one button name as discount and in that all type of discounts

Hi sir can you help me please

You can’t do that on the payment screen

An alternative is don’t use the payment screen at all, I use custom menus on the pos screen and have automated payment buttons. You could this way have one discount button that then opens a new menu with all the other discount buttons

You would never leave the pos screen and would not need to payment screen

Or have the custom discount menu, apply your discounts and then go to the payment screen

Hi can u give me both options please

Read my tutorial here this shows how to setup custom product buttons in a menu and assign them as auto commands

You can create buttons this was for all your discounts so when your discount button is pressed the pos switches to the discount menu showing all discount options

Hi Rick sir i dint find your tutorial can u give me the link

Sorry forgot to paste

hahahahaha ok sir thank you very much :rofl:

i dint understood the tutorial rick bro lots of confusion i am having

Richs setup is quite complex, basically its a product menu without products but automation command in place of products.

JTR sir what is the option to do this all discounts button in one button please help me

You want a dingle button then discount options, which is what the ask question suggestion gave…
Personally I would use the ask question method and save all the hastle.
You can use background to make it full screen if you prefer rather than popup.
Also as I said before personally I would be reluctant to have said discounts freely selectable especially if they have customers etc in samba which discounts can be automatically applied based on.

Yes sir i also gave him proper option but now the customer he has 20 type of discounts so he want 20 buttons and yes sir we can go for ask option but here how i will do ask option sir what i made those buttons all together i am not able to put in one ask option can u guide me pls exactly how i will moov all this buttons to pop up ask option button