Do not merge specific items from menu in ticket

Dear @Emre, is there any way to NOT MERGE specific itemsin the printed ticket?

for example

coca cola
french fries
salads
coffee

can all be merged

weight buffee, should be printed one by one so in the ticket all can see each plate.

Thanks!!!

I found a small bug… nothing that prevents the use of the soft, jajajajajaja

this is the actual ticket:

and this is the same ticket in the ticket lister (show the prices…)

the problem seems to be that the price shown n the ticlet lister is not the actual price but the price by the kilo in the item…

Could you please check that?

THANKS!!!

G

nobody??? BBBBUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUU

:frowning:

G

I would need to see more of your setup to understand what your doing.

EDIT: Ahh i see what your doing. You weigh your product and then manually type in how much of it in weight. But your portion size is set to 1 kilo even though you may sell smaller portions.

Maybe you should consider setting the portion size as the smallest weight unit. And then using that as your weight. So instead of using Kilo as portion size use grams? You would enter 355 grams and it will show 355 grams sold.

I dont think thats a bug I think its showing portions but its not expecting you to sell partial portions which is what your doing.

If you do not want to try my suggestion with grams maybe @emre can do something to improve this.

I understand what you mean but in that screen it should show tickets sell and not product portion… i beleive…

G.

it shows portions. I just tested it with my system. Matter of fact it will let you type partial portions using numberpad for any item but ticket lister lists full portions. So it seems its not expecting the ability to enter partial portions. It showing portions makes sense I mean its how cost is calculated etc. Its probably something he can improve but until then our only way around it is to ensure we are configuring our menu’s so we dont have to use partial portions. Or just ignore the ticket lister view as it doesnt really impact the actual business.

but… should we ask @emre to correct this (if its a bug) or not? since I have not sold one complete portion… I believe it should show what you sold…

G

Well I agree. He should look at it. I am not sure if it is a bug or if its something he did not mean to happen. Like what I mean is maybe he did not mean for us to sell partial portions. But maybe he did and this just needs some improvement to show the partial portions.

I noticed if you enter less than half a portion it does not show a 1 beside it… if you enter at least half or more it shows a 1.

1 Like

AGREEEEEEEE

now…

reagarding

do you have any ideas?

Thanks!!!

G.

Not sure I understand what you mean.

For example a table has ordered
2 coca cola
3 beers
3 self service on weight
2 desserts

Ticket should show:
2 coca cola 8.00
3 beers 18.00
1 self service 12.50
1 self service 19.70
1 self service 8.76
2 desserts 7.00

Total xxxxxxx (whatwver the total is)

The only item that is not merged is “self service” since none willnhave the same price and ussually peoplw wants to know what echa plate weight.

Thanks

G.

if you store weight as an order order tag they won’t merge.

1 Like

Ok. You got my attention. How would I do.that. order tags are defined in the back end…

G

You’ll use tag order action after order added.

There are lots of tutorials that works with custom order tags. You can capture some ideas from this tutorial.

If I inderstand correctly thus will show a popup to entwr weight everytime you select that menu item. It will be stored as order tags. The thing is tjat I would like each weight to be a menu item, in order to be able to play with reports, and also if after adding all weights a client decides to pay sepparately it would be easier to tramsfer to another tcket…

Thanks

G

stillhave not found a workaround…

need a solution for:

Dear @Emre, is there any way to NOT MERGE specific itemsin the printed ticket?

for example

coca cola
french fries
salads
coffee

can all be merged

weight buffee, should be printed one by one so in the ticket all can see each plate.

Thanks!!!

I found a small bug… nothing that prevents the use of the soft, jajajajajaja

this is the actual ticket:

and this is the same ticket in the ticket lister (show the prices…)

the problem seems to be that the price shown n the ticlet lister is not the actual price but the price by the kilo in the item…

Could you please check that?

THANKS!!!

G