Get Fast Payment Buttons, help setting values?

Thanks @emre

you simply nailed the issue on its head.

I had to rework some rules to get the Pre Order working correctly again.

So all is working now, and the Fast Payment buttons are a great idea @Isaac

1 Like

Hi
Thanks for the database file emre and thanks to JohnS for “Add Close Ticket” to Fast Payment button it works great

how can I make round up to nearest $ button next to $10 ?

if total come to 5.75 then it will automatic show me $6 and if total come to 6.25 than it will show up $7

You can’t. Automation Command Buttons use static names and values.

Hi JohnS

I am agree on “You can’t. Automation Command Buttons use static names”

I am not agree on “You can’t. Automation Command Buttons use static values”

yesterday I was able to set Done button as fast payment.

what it does:
if my total is 5.75 and customer give me 5.75 then I can press done button, it will automatically enter 5.75 as cash payment( like $10 or $20), ticket close and change due comes 0. it also does same for any other amount too

it apply same amount of payment and close the ticket. very good for closing ticket faster .

if some one can help me how to write round up syntax to next whole $ than I think we can do it.

That’s what we call an Exact Amount button, and yes that is easy as it is the default behavior of the Pay Ticket Action.

Even if we could round up the ticket total to the next whole dollar, we cannot change the Button Name of an Automation Command - there is no Action to support this.

Hi JohnS

Can you please tell me the format to round up the whole next dollar ?

what I will do is make a button and write " Next $ " so at least I can make button working. :smile:
Thanks

Use [=FF(TN('{TICKET TOTAL}')+0.49,'0')] for Tendered in your Pay Ticket action. This will always round up to the next whole dollar.

1 Like

@JohnS

Thanks
it works great

Hi JohnS

If i have 1.29 or 1.89 which format will make it to 1 ?

Thanks

[=FF(TN('{TICKET TOTAL}')-0.50,'0')] will round down to next whole dollar.

Hi, does this also work with v.3?

No. V3 does not support variable tendered amounts for Pay Ticket action.

Hi Emre

Im really new to SambaPOS and im just starting to set it up, im trying to setup the fast cash payment buttons under the on screen receipt (ÂŁ5, ÂŁ10, ÂŁ20 and ÂŁ50) i have these working but i 2 problems

1. I cant get the message box to work and show what change needs to be given, i tired the equation that was listed but i cant get it to work

2. I cant get the red box to show at the top of the receipt with the tendered amount and change

would you be able to have a look at my database to see what im doing wrong, like i said this is the first time using sambaPOS so im reading the forums and trying to teach myself

login = 2496

Regards
Rick

SambaPOS4.zip (154.1 KB)

@RickH

Have you installed the Shell Subtitle from Samba Market?

No i didnt, i just have now but cant see where it has installed or what to do next?

Close down the SambaPOS application completely and re-launch. This will enable the Shell Subtitle feature. You can then go back into the Samba Market and see if it states ‘Installed’.

Hi

Ive done that and it shows as installed on market place but i cant find it anywhere in settings (manage from main menu) and the red banner doesnt show

@RickH

Emre kindly created a test database which illustrates this feature, see his post.

As he mentions in his post remember to check how his implemented the Automation Commands, Pay Ticket Action and Payment Processed Rule.

Once installed in Samba Market, you then need to create a action:

Then you need to create a Rule:

Ensure you add mapping to your rule: