Gloria food integration some issues

Today also two order was missing what to do ? in log file can not find anyting. once accept from gloriafood app customer information was add to sambapos but no order details also they paid online no payment info also can you help. not able to answer the customer

log.zip (163.3 KB)

i found the issue the time was same around 10 to 15 sec difference while entering to order to pos other order also came so i think that i the issue

Yes as I said, there is a bug with that. If you get two orders back to back please wait for a minute to accept the second order.

This is a known issue. But waiting solves it for now. Dont accept them back to back quickly.

Now two orders came in Gloria food app 1 order I accepted another order I accepted 30sec later still the second order was missed only I got customer info no order info any one can help me urgently

Can you show screenshot and maybe logs?

That doesn’t really help us. Please send the logfile to support@sambapos.com and explain your issue.

i have sent email kindly check today also one order was missed

In the Gloria food is different but we do the order is different

What version of SambaIn do you have?

5.3.0 TODAY I HAVE RECEIVED 26 ORDER IN 26 5 IS MISSED AND 2 WRONG ORDER log.zip (1.2 MB)

Any update now very much bad for two orders one order missing

Can anyone help me or any other paid solution

any update let me know if this solution can not work ill inform the customer to stop use online integration every day they keep calling me i not able to do any other work

Some promotions break it atm. Most work but can you tell us what promotions you are using?

Also turn off the Covid messages those currently are not supported and will cause missed order.

The issue is that GF adds new functions that constantly breaks our integration. We have no power over that.

It works flawlessly if you turn off the Covid options most of the time. We still struggle with some promotions.

You never answered my questions though. What version of SambaIn ? Not SambaPOS, SambaIn.

SambaIN online order integration for sambapos 1.0.22.0

@Jesse any thing can be done ?

It works flawlessly at many locations. Are you using promotions or the Covid options?

If so for now stop using them. Until we get a fix.

Make sure your starting it as admin.

No i am not using any promo this i have started as administrator only

We uploaded a new version of GloriaFood integration.
Please update from https://sambapos.com/?wpfb_dl=202