Google map widget

Hi i was wondering if you would help me with some issue .
i am using v4 and every time i have two problem first as you can see in the picture is not connect to google
2.And if i connected to google page it does searching for ticket number instead of post code or address like it search 3 or 5 when i click on costumer name

You can check the steps on below and compare.

i did follow this and test it few times

It works so check it again. You have made a mistake. Look closely.

@Jesse thanks for replay mate i checked all the steps over and over no result,any idea which part could gone wrong

@Jesse i even ask my friend to test he has same problem,but in his case it does just search ticket number

@Jesse

So like the tutorial show your setup. Each rule etc. I’m sorry but you made a mistake we need to find the mistake.

@Jesse

Expand the action inside your automation command executed rule so we can see what you put for the parameter

BTW maybe you missed this:
Be very careful and follow tutorial 100% once you get it working then maybe try to modify it. Also you must pay special attention to small details like shown they can break a setup.

1 Like

Good eye Kendash. The URL in the Ticket Lister Widget needs to be in the Command Value parameter box, not the Command Buttons box. @Gholam_De, you need to change this.

Also make sure you gave the Google Map Widget a name. Set the Name in the Widget Properties of the HTML Viewer Widget. Without a Name, the Action for Set Widget Value will not function.

1 Like

@QMcKay thanks for your help mate it sort it now