How to buy and activate SambaPOS V5 Pro License?

How to buy and activate SambaPOS V5 Pro license

NOTE: You can buy license from https://sambapos.com

NOTE: If you purchased license from https://sambapos.com please visit the link for activation details: 5.5.8.a. How to Activate License? (Unregistered Trial) – SambaPOS Knowledgebase

5 Likes

having issues paying. @Jesse Please help.

Might be related with the new website. @Tayfun any idea?

thanks kendash. trying to make that purchase legit. tag others that might be able to help. any ideas @emre ?

I get this same error. I need to buy a license ASAP, my new store is held up because of this – and we can’t add terminals. I keep getting the same error as pcdr23…

Any help - take my money, please! lol

1 Like

It shouldnt be held up… You dont need a v5 linecese to runt he prgoram through production. I’m guessing its something to do with the session data being inaccurate but honestly im not sure

Just want to bump this @emre, I spoke to pcdr23 already about this and I suggested he posted here. He is my client and we setup SambaPOS for him. He still hasn’t been able to buy the license and now is over 500 tickets so using the trial is slowing him down every day in his busy restaurant. He needs the license ASAP but can’t make payment due to this error.

Thanks.

I talked with @Tayfun. He’ll contact you soon.

@luisvarca and @pcdr23. First of all I’m sorry for that issue. We’re working on it but still couldn’t reproduce it. We’ll try to solve it asap and I need your help.

Can you tell me on which exact step you receive that error message? Can you see credit card entry form? Does it happen after entering cc details or does it happen before reaching CC details page?

Emre for me it was after entering my CC info and then clicking to proceed it went to that! Tayfun followed up, everything is good and I was able to purchase. Thanks so much!

1 Like

Hi I purchased licence, loged in and clicked on activate button , and nothing happend , but the activate button now is gray, can not click on it to activate it and it still say it is in trail mode???

Hello sinisa. Try logging into sambamarket.com website and on my products page click on clear license keys button.

i have a problema with my payment process, i did it but when im trying to start samba pos this

Licence shouldn’t throw an error like that, usually config error, can you copy and paste the error details?

[General Info]

Application: SambaPOS
Version: 5.1.60
Region: en
DB: SQ
Machine: DESKTOP-C1KRO29
User: This Way
Date: 23/09/2016
Time: 12:22 a. m.

User Explanation:

This Way said “”

[Exception Info 1]

Top-level Exception
Type: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException
Message: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
Source: mscorlib
Stack Trace: at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
at System.Delegate.DynamicInvokeImpl(Object[] args)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Inner Exception 1
Type: System.InvalidOperationException
Source: System.Core
Stack Trace: at System.Linq.Enumerable.SingleOrDefault[TSource](IEnumerable1 source) at System.Data.Entity.Core.Objects.ELinq.ObjectQueryProvider.<GetElementFunction>b__2[TResult](IEnumerable1 sequence)
at System.Data.Entity.Core.Objects.ELinq.ObjectQueryProvider.ExecuteSingle[TResult](IEnumerable1 query, Expression queryRoot) at System.Data.Entity.Core.Objects.ELinq.ObjectQueryProvider.System.Linq.IQueryProvider.Execute[TResult](Expression expression) at System.Linq.Queryable.SingleOrDefault[TSource](IQueryable1 source, Expression1 predicate) at Samba.Infrastructure.Data.SqlData.ReadOnlyEFWorkspace.Single[T](Expression1 predictate, Expression1[] includes) at Samba.Persistance.Data.Dao.Single[T](Expression1 predictate, Expression1[] includes) at Samba.Services.Implementations.MarketModule.AddonService.IsActivated(String key) at Samba.Addon.V5PROLicense.ProLicenseModule.RefreshLicense() at Samba.Addon.V5PROLicense.ProLicenseModule.<Initialize>b__4_0(EventParameters1 x)
at Microsoft.Practices.Prism.Events.EventSubscription1.InvokeAction(Action1 action, TPayload argument)
at Microsoft.Practices.Prism.Events.EventSubscription1.<>c__DisplayClass2.<GetExecutionStrategy>b__0(Object[] arguments) at Microsoft.Practices.Prism.Events.EventBase.InternalPublish(Object[] arguments) at Microsoft.Practices.Prism.Events.CompositePresentationEvent1.Publish(TPayload payload)
at Samba.Presentation.Services.Common.ExtensionMethods.Publish[TEventsubject](TEventsubject eventArgs, String eventTopic, Action expectedAction)

[Assembly Info]

mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0
Samba.Services, Version=1.0.0.0
Samba.Domain, Version=1.0.0.0
Samba.Infrastructure.Data, Version=1.0.0.0
System.ComponentModel.Composition, Version=4.0.0.0
System.Core, Version=4.0.0.0
PresentationCore, Version=4.0.0.0
DevExpress.Xpf.LayoutControl.v14.1, Version=14.1.13.0
System.Xml, Version=4.0.0.0
DevExpress.Xpf.Grid.v14.1, Version=14.1.13.0
System, Version=4.0.0.0
DevExpress.Xpf.Grid.v14.1.Core, Version=14.1.13.0
WindowsBase, Version=4.0.0.0
System.Xaml, Version=4.0.0.0
PresentationFramework, Version=4.0.0.0
Samba.Infrastructure, Version=1.0.0.0
Microsoft.Practices.Prism, Version=4.0.0.0
System.Runtime.Serialization, Version=4.0.0.0
Microsoft.Practices.Prism.MefExtensions, Version=4.0.0.0
DevExpress.Xpf.Core.v14.1, Version=14.1.13.0
Samba.Presentation.Services, Version=1.0.0.0
System.Windows.Forms, Version=4.0.0.0
System.Drawing, Version=4.0.0.0
Stateless, Version=1.0.0.0
Samba.Persistance, Version=1.0.0.0
PropertyTools, Version=2012.4.14.1
Samba.Localization, Version=1.0.0.0
ReachFramework, Version=4.0.0.0
EntityFramework, Version=6.0.0.0
FluentValidation, Version=3.4.0.0
Omu.ValueInjecter, Version=2.3.0.0
Microsoft.Practices.ServiceLocation, Version=1.0.0.0
Microsoft.CSharp, Version=4.0.0.0

[System Info]

Operating System
-Microsoft Windows 10 Home Single Language
–CodeSet = 1252
–CSDVersion =
–CurrentTimeZone = -420
–FreePhysicalMemory = 4622400
–OSArchitecture = 64 bits
–OSLanguage = 2058
–ServicePackMajorVersion = 0
–ServicePackMinorVersion = 0
–Version = 10.0.14393

Machine
-DESKTOP-C1KRO29
–Manufacturer = HP
–Model = 20-r126la
–TotalPhysicalMemory = 7441367040
–UserName = DESKTOP-C1KRO29\This Way

This I think might be your issue, I hit this when having a prompt function for same value in a chained automation flow I setup for if a value was empty but many posibilities.

Doubting it is licence related, what else have you changed recently?
If this on startup or on login?

yes i just buy like 20 minuts ago, an then i sing up in to the program, after that the error happend…
what i need to do to fix it?
May i need to call the bank to cancel de charge?

Why, you think is a scam?.. There are thousands of people using the software so be assured there is nothing dodgy here…
I myself have at least half a dozen clients using v5 licenced without issue and several dozen on v4 aswell…

The issue strikes me as a custom config issue rather than a licenceing issue but sure other forum regulars will soon chip in.

If it is a licence issue I expect @emre will also post.

Can you confirm if you customised the automation before activating licence?

Its a license issue. I’m driving so cant talk @emre take a look if you can.