How to buy and activate SambaPOS V5 Pro License?

Feel free, am currently out of the office stuck in the snow but should be able to activate your licence within a couple of hours.

I already purchased it from your link - looking forward to activation!

1 Like

All done, you should have had email from SambaPOS with your password and I have allocated your licence.
Sorry for the delay, we have had unusual snow fall in uk and almost everything has ground to a stop. Struggled to get to the office as only the main roads have been cleared but all done now.

1 Like

@emre how to register on sambapos market or can you help me to register on new market

You need to buy a licence through a reseller.
The reseller will create your cp.sambapos.com account.
Check on samba site for your local reseller.
If you struggle to contact your local reseller I have listing for V5 Licence Only purchase on my website at https://sambapos.tricerolph.com/product/sambapos-v5-licence/
Emre or SambaPOS as a company no longer sell v5 licences direct to end users.

Hi,

I have been using SambaPOS V4 Since 6 months now, wish to migrate to V5 But I am unable to get any response when I am trying to register for License from any reseller on the marketplace website.

I have also already downloaded Trial Version of V5 but for activation of license I need marketplace account which i am unable to create. Could someone please help me with creating Marketplace account.

Thanks!
Kaleem

A re-seller has to create your account so that it is linked to theirs allowing them to allocate you a licence.
I have licence only available on my site;

https://sambapos.tricerolph.com/product/sambapos-v5-licence/

It will ask for the email you wish to be used for your samba account, samba will send you the password generated after your account is created.

Hi,

Could I just enquire if this is still the correct procedure to purchase a license? I am in the UK and have been using the trial version whilst I await some out of stock pos equipment to come into stock, after my aging old system died. During this period I have been using the trial version on a laptop, so if I use the password and account on the laptop will I be able to move it to a server database set up, in a month or so, when I get sorted, without having to re-purchase another license?

Lastly, am I right in thinking that one license will cover a database and 2 till setup with Sambapos installed on each?

I see that the link to JTR’s site is still working so I may purchase a license that way if that is correct?

Thanks

Yes you can transfer the licence with your database when you get your new hardware.
You would need to clear the licence key at cp.sambapos.com and reactivate but don’t need another licence.
Laptop would at that point drop back to trial/unlicensed.
A licence covers the database so as long as all terminals are using a single database which is typically what you would want to do anyway all terminals on that dB are covered, there is no terminal limit on licence for any one database.

Thanks for the reply, I will purchase soon.

Rod.