How to print bill when ‘Cash’ button is clicked on payment screen?

Continuing the discussion from My Database Configuration:

Continuing the discussion from Time Clock: Linked to SambaPOS Users with Custom Reports:

Continuing the discussion from How to print bill when 'Cash' button is clicked on payment screen?:

Continuing the discussion from How to print bill when 'Cash' button is clicked on payment screen?:

Now after following the steps, I got the ticket printing instead of the bill, I need the bill printed, and not the ticket, where have I messed up, please provide possible hints
Thanks

Show your print job mapping screenshot

Wow this question is a little hard to follow. Out of all that which ones do you really want answers for? Just the last question at bottom?

What are you really asking and is all the other stuff in your question even relevant? Are you needing help with Gerlandogs database, my timetrex tutorial, or are you just wanting to print on payment your bill?

Next time instead of continuing an old discussion just make a new one and be detailed with your question.

1 Like

What is the defference between ticket and bill? I think the only difference would be if you have more tha one template, one for billing and one for ticketing…

G.

I want to print bill 2 time. Can anyone help me?

I am facing a problem that When i click print bill button the print bill button is disabled. I want to print bill two time. Plz help me

Change in the action for your print job rule:

1 Like

You will most likely find that the ticket has been set to locked/bill requested.
There bill be a button for unlock ticket which will reenable it.
This is part of the default setup to reduce show that the bill has been printed and given to customer so as to avoid stuff being added after the bill taken to customer without pressing that button.

Thanks GreatShakesBar It works for me but I want to print bill 2 times in this way first time when i print the bill and deliver to customer he submit his cash and ask to print final bill agian.

Plz Send me configuration setting if you can. Thanks in advance brother

What configeration… Im telling you that the default print bill button also locks ticket and then shows an unlock ticket button. Thats not a configeration it default setup on samba.

To do what it sounds like you want to do;
Duplicate the print bill action in the print bill automation command rule by right clicking in the add action list and selecting show all to allow adding it a seccond time.
This will make it print twice on pressing the button but not if triggered elsewhere.
Then take a look at my show change message tutorial which also has a part in it about adding a print receipt button to the change message.

Ok Thanks brother i will try

You could just prevent it from Locking the Ticket…

Because the reason the Print Bill button becomes disabled is the Enabled States setting on the Automation Command … so you could also change the Enabled States on the Automation Command to achieve the same result, for example, if you want the button to be enabled and visible at all times, clear the State mappings (make the Orange and Red parts empty) …

2 Likes

V thanks sir i got it