How to print more than one order tags to TSPL label printer?

I was struggling with printing label to kitchen. After reading this post below from Mark, I managed to print out label to kitchen. For your information I’m using Xprinter model XP-360B (TSPL programming).

Unfortunately, I can’t print more than one order tags (otherwise, the order tag will disappear when printed using label printer). Please refer to image below (as you can see the label for “Bacon and Cheese” doesn’t print any order tags, meanwhile the receipt does print the order tags:

I also read this previously, but my problem still not getting solved. I do read the TSPL programming released by TSC printer on PDF file.

Screenshot when selecting toppings on new ticket:

Screenshots for kitchen template:

Screenshot when printed to notepad, item “Bacon and Cheese”, 2 toppings:

Screenshot when printed to notepad, item “Toast and Jam”, 1 topping:

I do actually found the problem, it won’t print when there is a space break separating new line. Anyhow to solve this? Or any idea to separate the order tags (example by using value {ORDER TAG:1}) for each order tag, and not printed when order tags not selected on new ticket.

Your template is wrong.
Formatting for Order tags should be defined under [ORDER TAGS] not under [ORDERS] as you have done.

Your template should be

[ORDERS]
TEXT 20, 60, “3”,0,1,1"{PRODUCT NAME}"
{ORDER TAGS}

[ORDER TAGS]
TEXT 20, 100, “2”,0,1,1"* {ORDER TAG NAME}"

Thanks for quick answer, Jay! Finally I can print more than one order tag, but there is a new problem; they are overlapping each other (since the data is written on the same Y coordinate). Please refer to the photograph for how it looked like when printed:

and these screenshots below:

and the code:

I tried to add TSPL language command \[R] (carriage return character 0x0D) on every possible line, but nothing printed on order tags. Same thing happen when applying \[L] (feed character 0x0A) and \[N] (newline). Example:

[ORDERS]
TEXT 20, 60, "3",0,1,1"{PRODUCT NAME}"
{ORDER TAGS}\[R]

[ORDER TAGS]
TEXT 20, 100, "2",0,1,1"* {ORDER TAG NAME}"

Any help would be very appreciated!

Try the line feed on that ^ line.

Thanks for your advice, I tried to apply a line feed on this line {ORDER TAG NAME}"/[L], but the order tag won’t print anything except the product name. I guess my TSPL printer has different command for adding line feed.

EDIT: I just tried using BLOCK feature, but still no result. Or is there any similar way (command) to solve this? Below is guide for the BLOCK command based on TSPL programming guide (http://www.tscprinters.com/cms/upload/download_en/TSPL_TSPL2_Programming.pdf):

I downloaded barcode design software by BarTender to design the label I actually wanted to see and view the notepad printed version (save to file). Here is the result:

The BarCode application interface:

And the notepad printed version (save to file) screenshot:

I finally able to print successfully more than one order tags by using {ORDER TAG:X}, creating new order tags, and limiting the max tag selection to “1” per order tag.

The printer template is pretty much the same as previous, but I have to add some more line for TEXT command in order to insert the {ORDER TAG:X}. Each line of {ORDER TAG:X} has different Y coordinate, this is to prevent overlapping text. In my case, I have 3 different order tags, and 3 lines of {ORDER TAG:X}.

I hope this will be useful for other user.

UPDATE:

This is how my kitchen template looks like:

SIZE 40 mm,30 mm
GAP 3 mm, 0 mm
DIRECTION 1
BEEP
CLS
[LAYOUT]
TEXT 15,10,"3",0,1,1,"ALOHA!"
{ORDERS}
PRINT 1

[ORDERS]