I'm using SambaPOS in PlayStation, but

Hi Sir,

I’m using SambaPOS in my PlayStation.

It works great with Product Time, but I have another request.

Is there any option which will display a notification when a table (in my case Play Station) has play one hour (60mins).

I need this because often my clients want to play only one hour and I have to check often, and it is really laborious.

Thank you,

If you mean, if a etity has been open for over one hour, I suggest you do a trigger every 5 minutes and do checks when the triggers run if the time since every open ticket create is more than 60m

The first thing that comes to mind is to put together a display using Task Widgets. It has Duration Format to change the appearance based on time. This is featured in the Tutorial for Kitchen Display using Tasks

0-5: <color LightGreen><size 15>New Ticket</size></color>
5-10: <block 4 Yellow><color Black><size 15>  Order is <m:> minutes old  </size></color></block>
10-60:<block 4 red><bold><color white><size 15>  ATTENTION: <m:> minutes passed!!!  </size></color></bold></block>
60:<date:>

Another idea is to use {ENTITY STATE MINUTES:X}, assuming your Stations are Entities, or {TICKET STATE MINUTES:X} if they are not Entities. You could check how many minutes have passed on a a periodic basis (ie. use triggers to invoke a Rule to check the time), or use something like a Ticket Lister that changes the appearance of the Tickets when X minutes have passed.

You also have:

{CREATION MINUTES}  Ticket Duration
{LAST ORDER MINUTES}  Last Order Duration

{REPORT ENTITY STATE TOTAL DURATION:X}  Entity State Total Duration
{REPORT ENTITY STATE TOTAL HOURS:X}  Entity State Total Hours
{REPORT ENTITY STATE TOTAL MINUTES:X}  Entity State Total Minutes
{REPORT ENTITY STATE TOTAL SECONDS:X}  Entity State Total Seconds

Hello I added few custom report fields for next release (.60). So you can create a widget on navigation screen by using this template.

<bold>Playstation Games</bold>

<font Consolas>{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:
 EN.Tables,
 O.ProductTimerDuration;#,
 T.TotalAmount;$0.00
:O.ProductTimerDuration>0 && O.IsProductTimerActive:{0} {1,4}m. {2,7}}</font>

By configuring a navigation button like this:

… you can create a widget that lists games by table and totals.

PS: I mapped button back to navigation screen so it does nothing when clicked but you can map it to a detailed custom report or tickets screen.

4 Likes

Thanks Emre. This could be helpful for 2 of my projects