Ingredients variations in commands

Hello, I would like to know if there is a way to fix what I need.

I have a small pizza shop. When someone orders a pizza with a change from the menu I wish there was a quick way to record the pizza chosen by the customer, however, adding or deleting one or more of the ingredients.

Let me explain with an example:

Pizza Margherita: oil, arugula, olives, mozzarella.

A client tells me he wants Pizza Margherita but without olives. Is there a way to remove, on the fly, the olives and vary, just in case, the price of the order?

Another example:

Another client asked me the Pizza Margherita but with the addition of ham. How do I add this ingredient found in my warehouse to pizza that the customer is ordering me, ever on the fly?

Thanks in advance to all.

Use Order Tags (modifiers) to change the ingredients on the Pizza…

Create Order Tag Groups: Management > Tickets > Order Tags

Edit Product Properties of Menu Items: Management > Products > Menu List

How it looks when ordering…

1 Like

Thanks. How to have the “special modifier” like your in the top??

Another thing VERY IMPORTANT:

When I send the order to the kitchen of a pizza Margherita, the kitchen already know that the Margherita pizza is made with olive oil, olives, mozzarella and arugula. I do not need to go out on the ticket. Instead, I need to get out on the ticket only the changes to pizza. For example:

1 x Pizza Margherita (without oil);

1 x Pizza Margherita (without olives, with ham).

This is what I look for. Is it possible?

Special Modifier is a “Free Tagging” option…

If you don’t want to add all the ingredients, and would rather have removal of ingredients, simply set your modifiers to say “without oil” or “no oil”, something like this…

1 Like