Licence constantly "Unregister"

No training mode
No restore
Yes backup (with automation, everyday at 5 am)

And your backup settings what are they? I will try to mimic yours see if I can replicate your issue. Share your automation too. Try running without auto backup for a while see if it happens. You can backup manually or use mssms during the test period.

Auto backup deactivated, automation backup with trigger.

I’ll make a trigger to save my keys every 15 minutes to see at what time it changes.

Eww your using a user’s folder for backups. Won’t make difference but it’s good practice not to save into a user folder.

Sorry this was a print screen from MY terminal; settings on the server (mapped only to server) are :

1 Like

At what time does it lose license?

I’ll know tomorrow …

Actually it is odd.
I had that unregistered Trail now.
(save appkey to report.xps)

I clean my key
(save appkey to report2)

I “activate” licence (sambapos>sambamarket), close sambapos, run sambapos, save my key (report3)

All keys are the same.

(don’t know if it is uspposed to be like that or not)

What do you mean by save your key? Also how are you cleaning your key? What are those reports your showing me?

I made a report that read the key and save it to a file every 20 min.
I’ll see when it changes (if it does)

Cleaning key

Close all sambapos.exe
Go on sambapos.com; clean the key; log out;
Run sambapos on the server; sambamarket; login; activate shows up; click on activate; log out.
Close sambapos; restart it

Key should remain unchanged. I imagine it has to do with your backups.

it did.
Same key in my database before and after cleaning the key on sambapos.com

(actually that comment above was done by emre, so I guess he knows the key process)

Not sure if my case would help you guys understand more about plume’s registration behavior.

Yesterday , I upgraded one terminal with the 5.2.3. My server went unregistered.
I click into Samba Market in the POS, it ask me to activate but the button “activate” is greyed out.
I logged in but nothing changed, “activate” still grey
I click uninstall, the request to ask for activation is gone and the greyed button “activate” is gone.
When I use the POS, the “Unregistered Trial” label is gone.
Hours ago, I installed the 5.2.3. on the server, same thing happened as above
I used the same way to temporary solve the “Unregistered Trial” label issue but I think the process is not right. It look as if I have not installed a License but the “Unregistered Trial” is not flagging.

So far I have not gone to my CP to clear anything.

Feedback.

Thanks Wingo, that’s may be what happened when I installed the new version on the server and still had the registering issue: because the next day I installed the new version on a terminal.

This morning, it is the first day I dont have the registration issue.

Also theAppKey in ProgramSetting table has not changed since I am monitoring it (yesterday).

It does not mean my problem is solved, let’s wait some more days to be sure.
Then I will install the new verion on a second terminal (which is not used right now) to see if this cause the issue again.

Thanks to everybody!

1 Like

You should definitely ensure the terminals are same version as the server. That could definitely cause issues.

Server and the 2 terminals have always been the same version.
Just when I updated the server, I forgot to update my terminal (that I was not using, samba.exe not running) until the next day.
The computer of the second terminal is turned off.
I will update it in a week.

btw, second day in a row without the registering problem, it seems that the last version solves the problem.

It seems to have solved the problem.

1 Like

goodnight / goodmorning
so i have been reading and checked all of above i am getting this issue a lot today can some one assist me how to resolve i have done and checked mentioned above