License Activation Issue

Add ons

Try removing the v5ProLicense dll then restart sambapos and try to install license again.

Also FYI the main menu shows squares because you didn’t click to install the font.

I do that (remove license dll) and now Barra didn®t connect to server
its worst

? Didn’t connect to server? What do you mean? The terminals have internet access?

Before remove license dll, barra terminal connects to server database BUT license in barra not allow to activate, after several attemps w/restart, after do license.dll removal now always show database connection error

What’s the error? Please tell us details. Just saying it doesn’t work really doesn’t help.

also they are working in internal network, firewall allow apps

Ok im uploading photos

Server its working ok, database ok, network ok, message server ok

Barra network ok, app well installed (miss font), database string its the same than server, try to open app in barra , show database connection string error
this happened after license.dll was deleted.

To activate a license you have to be connected to the internet. What terminal is in those pics?

teamviwer images, left side its server working ok, right side its barra terminal
both of them are connected to internet

So it doesn’t give an error? Try going to c: program data/Sambapos and delete the settings text file. Program data is a hidden folder.

That dll has nothing to do with connection btw but this may help us spot your issue it looks like it was not communicating. Your not running message server on both are you?

understood

I deleted my license dll and Sambapos connects just fine but it says no license. So we have a network issue on yours.

sambasettings.txt?..

Yes. That will make it connect to default test database you will need to enter connect string again. And reconnect.

That file might have been corrupted.

No network problem they see each other