Lost product Key

hi
i bought V5 pro licence but unfortunately i lost the information about me product key…how can i get back my key…
TIA

You need to login at cp.sambapos.com
You will need the user name or email you used to putchase the licence.
If you cant remember the password you can reset given the user name/email.
If you dont have email/username you will have to try and contact @tayfun to see if he can help, however without any identifying info he would likely strugle to pinpoint your purchase.

hi have already logged into cp.sambapos.com but i cant see any product key info there

What shows in clear keys?
What are you actually looking to find, you dont get a product key you put into samba, you login to that account on sambapos and activate in samba.

When i click in clear keys…it shows this

When did you purchase your licence?
Are you sure you haven’t mistakenly created a new account?

when am trying to activate the samba pos it showing the below screen but am not sure what user name and password i need enter …if i enter my cp.sambapos.com site login id and password its not activating

i purchased almost one r two years back…can you help me the mail id from where we get the invoice fr the purchases made in samba pos …i am sure i have the invoice in my mail but just that am not able to find it randomly

i purchased almost one r two years back…can you help me the mail id from where we get the invoice fr the purchases made in samba pos …i am sure i have the invoice in my mail but just that am not able to find it randomly

Search for SambaPOS? Check you paypal history to find exact date you purchased and find emails received that day?

If you bought that long ago you have probably setup a new account, cp.sambapos.com used to be sambamarket.com and you logged in with a username rather than email, you need to use that username to login rather than email address.

i not setup new account i just used forgot password option to reset my password…and i got a reset link to my mail id through which i reset my password and logged into cp.sambapos.com …but i see no details of my purchase

Yer, but are you logging in with email address?
If you bought that long ago you would be logging in with username not email.
In samba you can use username or email, if you bought on sambamarket you would use username, if bought since cp launch you would use email address.

searching with sambaPOS key word is not helping …i need the mail id from which sambapos sends purchase invoice

i bought from samba market and i had user name but not able to recall that

i got my user name in my name
Rahul_Karanam
how can i get the password?

Youll probably need to speak to @Tayfun then…
You should have received a purchase confirmation from info@sambapos.com and a receipt from postaci@portal.parasut.com

Use that username in forgot password

i got the login using user name but still my samba pos is not activating

Yes but now you can see licence…
You have two accounts, one legacy account wuth username and obviously at some point created a second one with email address in new system.
Now you can see the licence, clear licence key, login on samba with that username and the new password and then activate.

i have cleared key but still not able to activate…
also is there any way i can shift my purchase to my mail id account than my user id…bcoz remembering email is easier than user id