Management changes staying in cache until logging out and logging in

I am new to SambaPOS and am spending a lot of time setting up products, etc. Each time I make any change to menus or products I have to log out and log in again in order for these changes to appear on the POS screen. Is there some way to avoid this inconvenience? I am using the latest V5.

This should not be that… There is something wrong, what database type are you using?

I’ve changed your original topic to better reflect the problem you have had.

I am not sure what database I am using. It was the one that was automatically installed with the v5. I am sorry that I am such a duffus with this. I have much experience building websites but I am just learning this program. I have problems with the language.

I bought and installed the program 2 weeks ago.

Double click the samba logo in the top left and can you paste what the apllication name is called? Like the window tilte

I hate to say but I’m actually experiencing the exact same problem. Except I just thought that was normal so I never paid attention to it and just made it a habit to log out and in all the time after I made changes. I’ve experienced this since the v4 and all the way to to latest v5 also. And I use mssql on every setup.

YES, that is correct. happens to me to. Its due cache… I think Emre explained that once…

G.

It says 5.1.60 DB: 124-124 sq

really? It never happens to me, I think you need a full install of microsoft sql server?

it has been allways that way… as far as I remember since 2013 or something like that…

G.

1 Like

This is not an issue. That is by design. The Menu is cached at login, so if you make changes, you should log out and log in to reload the cache.

1 Like