Metrik mobile reporting app

Same problem here…
I think in this Version samba is not updating the cloud properly.

I did a repair on the installer for Sambapos Connect and it is now drawing data. It has not fully pulled all of the data yet but it should have it all in next few minutes. I will post update.

1 Like

So I got mine to work. I had to reinstall Samba Connect and choose the repair option now it works as it should.

1 Like

thanks i will re-work for this situation

Was having the same problem and did as @Jesse stated and it worked for me aswell.

1 Like

Basically, i am using unregistered version of sambapos, now if i download the android Metrik mobile reporting app to view my sale online, do i have to buy sambapos license. thank you

Sorry but do you think that a question like that is going to be answered on a support forum for a software you havnt licenced and word in a way that offers no sugestion of an intention to licence?

Add on apps require a licence, and they need to be on a samba account with a v5 licence.

Am I missing something in that you expect the software and addons to work without buying a licence?

2 Likes

thanks for your reply, but without v5 licencee, how i am using this metrik app, i am using the pos for a barber shop, so what i have to do, do i have to purchase metrik app from the google store, this app services gonna expired with in a month. i am bit confused. thanks a lot

Dont understand.
Do you have v5 samba…
Do you have a v5 licence.
Do you have a metric licence?
The app to download is free no? Same as the ordering app. But you need licence linked to your v5 account for it to work.

i just download the v5 unregistered and using sql 2014, then i download the matrik app, i can see all report, matric app just for 1 month, after that i have to purchase. so my idea was…the matrik app i using , just need to purchase after a month. i dont have to purchase the sambapos licence, without licencing still i could see my report through matrik app…is that ok. thanks

LOL, as I said before, you realise this is a forum of this software and your asking questions as to how you can get away without licencing…
V5 will work in trial mode but after 250 tickets I think it is you will get a message about activating everytime you add an order.
This is so you can evaluate the software before purchasing a licence, not an invitation to not buy a licence… once you hit the ticket limit you will get props to activate which will disrupt a live system.
Im not sure what answer you expect to get here… ‘yer dont worry about licence’…!
Addon app licences require a v5 licence within the same account.
If you dont have an account with v5 licence you wont be able to activate metrik for your database…

1 Like

there you go, i got the answer…after 250 tickets…thanks, now my question is how much cost if i buy from you. thanks

SambaPOS V5 Licence RRP is $249USD
Thats one time fee which covers unlimited terminals using same database at any one location.
Metrik, Android App etc are addon licences.
Licences can be purchased stand alone for DIY’ers from most local resellers. Check SambaPOS website for your local reseller.

1 Like