Modify reports to adjust sales amounts and items quantitys

it is posible to modify the data base, with a script that can modify end of day transactions, like automatically reduce to 30% of the real sale, may sound wrong, but here in mexico a lot of people of tax dependecies check your small bussiness once in a while, so you need to report the net sales per day and month and is pretty expensive for new small bussiness, i attach a picture of what i try to say.

Also i Need to print a header on every report that contains my bussiness information for taxes purposes .

So you want to purposely cheat the taxes? Yes you can do that but its not recommended.

Yes it is wrong wouldn’t it be better if you compensated for that cost and tried to cut expenses?

However you can study Custom reports and use expressions for what you want or you can opt for SQL and build in the calculations.

EDIT: You might want to think this through thoroughly however. I mean your messing with reports and your reports will purposely be misleading. If you were investigated would you want possibility of them finding that out?

3 Likes

Do not attempt modification of the DB. It is not necessary. Study Custom Reporting to learn how to make calculations in-line on any of the report fields.

You can type any free text into your Templates. Or you can set the User Information, and where you currently see “SambaPOS” at the top of your Reports, it will be replaced with that information. It is located in:

Manage > Settings > Program Settings > General > User Information

1 Like

I know how it sound, meanwhile tax dependecy takes 35% of your profit, and 16% as added tax per transaction, i might create a rule to start in zero’s when i print the report and i can do my calculations manually

I’ll give a try to the custom report tutorial in this page,
so i can multiple quantitys and amounts per 0.3

Its not really an argument of how it sounds. Fact is its not legal we are not here to stop you nor judge you we can offer advice and help answer questions just dont expect us to go out of our way to help someone cheat his government :stuck_out_tongue:

I completely understand your situation though.

You can look here for good resource on custom reports.

https://www.sambapos.com/wiki/doku.php/custom_reporting

2 Likes

It sounds like you should hire a professional accountant and have them find legal loopholes you might be able to take advantage of to show your books to them in a legal manor but pay less taxes.

yes, that in fact is correct, I pay taxes but i tried to pay the less i can so i can still have an income and gave employment

[TOTAL DE PRODUCTOS VENDIDOS:2, 1, 2]

{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,O.Quantity.Sum,O.Total.Sum}

[VENTA DE PRODUCTOS POR CATEGORIA:2, 1, 2]

{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ItemGroup,O.Quantity.Sum,O.Total.Sum}

[TOTAL DE VENTAS POR MESERO:1, 1]

{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.User,O.TotalPrice.Sum}

[TOTAL DE VENTAS:1, 1]

{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:P.Amount.Sum}

dont know how to multiplay the quantity and amount of this report

[TOTAL DE VENTAS:2, 1]

{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:=[P.Amount]*0.3}
wont multiply with less than 1 :frowning:

Try *30/100 instead of decimal

=[P.Amount.Sum]-[P.Amount.Sum]*30/100

Don’t multiply… divide instead :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

[TOTAL DE VENTAS:2, 1]
{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:=[P.Amount]/3}
1 Like

thank you men, you already help me in my other post i appreciate

Not read whole thread in depth but just a quick point… x0.3 and /3 are not quite the same.
x0.3 is 30%
/3 is third (x0.33333, 33%)

1 Like

Try 0,3 instead of 0.3… maybe your international setting is defined different…

Thanks!!

G.

Thank you all, at the end I used 30/100 and it work