Need Help to transfer Inventory to another warehouse

Hi, I want know that how can i configure warehouse to transfer inventory to another warehouse.
Like i have 3 ware house.

1. Local Warehouse
  2. Kitchen Warehouse
  3. Bar Warehouse

I purchase inventory in “Local Warehouse” and after purchase i transfer inventory to other warehouse in which Kitchen related Inventory like Meet etc transfer to Kitchen Warehouse and Bar related Inventory like Soft Drink etc transfer to Bar Warehouse.

and at the End of the Day we can get back inventory to Local warehouse.

Warehouse Transfers are similar to Purchase Transactions. Just set your Source and Target Warehouse in the Transaction Type, and configure a Document using that Tx Type to define a button on the Warehouses screen …

Thanks @QMcKay but if ware house are more than 4 or 5 then much button’s have to set on screen, i think it should be operate by three button 1.Purchase, 2.Transfer and 3.Return as shown in picture.

And can we set print on this transaction.

Well it does not work that way. And there is no Print function for Inventory, but you could use Reports for that, which you can Print.

Ok can you provide me a hint for Report about it.

##Cost Detail

[Cost Detail Report:30,15,15, 15, 15, 15]
>Group|Product|Portion|Sold|Price|Cost
{REPORT COST DETAILS:M.GroupCode.asc,C.Name.asc,C.PortionName,C.Quantity,C.AvgPrice,C.Cost}
>>TOTALS|||Sold|Revenue|Cost
>Totals|||{REPORT COST DETAILS:C.Quantity.sum,C.AvgPrice.sum,C.Cost.Sum}

##Profit Loss

[Products:5,5, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3]
@{REPORT COST DETAILS:M.GroupCode.asc::,}
>Name|Portion|Qty|Sales|Cost|Cost%|PM%|PM|P%
>>GROUP|$1|||||||
{REPORT COST DETAILS:C.Name.asc,C.PortionName,
C.Quantity.Sum,
[([C.AvgPrice]*[C.Quantity]).Sum],
[([C.Cost]*[C.Quantity]).Sum],
[($5/$4)];#0.00 %;-#0.00 %,
[($4-$5)/$3];#0.00 %;-#0.00 %,
[($4-$5)];0.00,
[(($4-$5)/$5)];#0.00 %;-#0.00 %:M.GroupCode="$1"}

>Totals for:|{REPORT COST DETAILS:[='$1'],C.Quantity.Sum,[([C.AvgPrice]*[C.Quantity]).Sum],[([C.Cost]*[C.Quantity]).Sum],[($4/$3)];#0.00 %;-#0.00 %,[($3-$4)/$2];#0.00 %;-#0.00 %,[($3-$4)];0.00,[(($3-$4)/$4)];#0.00 %;-#0.00 %:M.GroupCode=="$1"}

>>TOTALS||Qty|Sales|Cost|Cost%|PM%|PM|P%
> ||{REPORT COST DETAILS:C.Quantity.Sum,[([C.AvgPrice]*[C.Quantity]).Sum],[([C.Cost]*[C.Quantity]).Sum],[($3/$2)];#0.00 %;-#0.00 %,[($2-$3)/$1];#0.00 %;-#0.00 %,[($2-$3)];0.00,[(($2-$3)/$3)];#0.00 %;-#0.00 %}

[Groups:5,5, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3]
>Group||Qty|Sales|Cost|Cost%|PM%|PM|P%
{REPORT COST DETAILS:M.GroupCode.asc,'',
C.Quantity.Sum,
[([C.AvgPrice]*[C.Quantity]).Sum],
[([C.Cost]*[C.Quantity]).Sum],
[($5/$4)];#0.00 %;-#0.00 %,
[($4-$5)/$3];#0.00 %;-#0.00 %,
[($4-$5)];0.00,
[(($4-$5)/$5)];#0.00 %;-#0.00 %}

>>TOTALS||Qty|Sales|Cost|Cost%|PM%|PM|P%
> ||{REPORT COST DETAILS:C.Quantity.Sum,[([C.AvgPrice]*[C.Quantity]).Sum],[([C.Cost]*[C.Quantity]).Sum],[($3/$2)];#0.00 %;-#0.00 %,[($2-$3)/$1];#0.00 %;-#0.00 %,[($2-$3)];0.00,[(($2-$3)/$3)];#0.00 %;-#0.00 %}

##Inventory Transactions

[Purchases by Group:2, 1,1, 1]
>GROUP|||Amount
{REPORT INVENTORY TRANSACTION DETAILS:T.ItemGroup,'','',T.TotalPrice.Sum}

> | |Total|{REPORT INVENTORY TRANSACTION DETAILS:T.TotalPrice.Sum}

[Item Purchases:2, 1,1, 1]
>Item|Qty|Unit|Amount
{REPORT INVENTORY TRANSACTION DETAILS:T.Name,T.Quantity.Sum,T.Unit,[T.TotalPrice.Sum]}

>Total|{REPORT INVENTORY TRANSACTION DETAILS:T.Quantity.Sum,'',T.TotalPrice.Sum}

##Stock

[Inventory Report:2, 1,1]
>Item|Qty|Unit
{REPORT INVENTORY}

##Consumption

[Inventory Consumption:2, 1,1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1]
>Item|Used|Unit|Pred|InStock|Added|Removed|Variance
{REPORT CONSUMPTION DETAILS:C.Name.asc,C.Consumption.Sum,C.Unit,C.Inventory.Sum,C.InStock.Sum,C.Added.Sum,C.Removed.Sum,[($5-($2+$4))];0.00;-0.00;0.00:C.Consumption>0}
2 Likes

fyi. If you leave default source or target warehouse empty for the transaction type it will allow you to select a warehouse per transaction.

3 Likes

Thanks @emre here is a issue.

I do as you told. then I purchase inventory (Milk&Tea Pack) in “Local Warehouse” and then I transferred these items to Bar Warehouse.
In inventory Bar Warehouse is selected in Mil & Tea Pack But And Tea recipe is also created with Mil & Tea Pack. but when i sale “Tea” It consume inventory from Local warehouse instead of Bar Warehouse. i show some screenshot.

Try setting that warehouse in your Department settings.

If the department use inventory from two or three warehouse.
For example tea recipe use two inventory items Milk & Tea Pack
1.Milk is “Bar Warehouse” Item
and
2.Tea Pack is “Beverage Warehouse” Item

I am fairly certain you cant sell items and have it come out of multiple warehouses in same ticket. I can look to make sure though.

Don’t create separate warehouses for item types. Create a single warehouse and use Warehouse Code setting to group items by type.

Warehouse setting is useful when you have multiple physical kitchen warehouses.

Also mapping products to warehouses is possible.

3 Likes

how to add transfer button in warehouse and how to transfer product in warehouse?

Configure an Inventory Transaction (using Source and Target Warehouse).

Configure an Inventory Document that uses that Transaction. The Document will become a Button on the Warehouse Screen.

1 Like

sorry sir i am confuse.
sir i need 2 warehouse.
for example big warehouse and small warehouse,
i want that if i pickup the goods from the big warehouse,then they will automatically end up here and enter the small warehouse…

What is confusing?

Configure Small Warehouse
Configure Big Warehouse

Configure an Inventory Transaction (using Source “Big” Warehouse and Target “Small” Warehouse).

Configure an Inventory Document that uses that Transaction. The Document will become a Button on the Warehouse Screen.

I have Warehouses:

SHOP
BODEGA

Inventory Transactions to transfer Stock …

Inventory Documents for the Buttons …

Document Buttons appear on Warehouse Screen …

1 Like

Can I get a report for this and how?
Thanks

Here’s what I’ve used for multiple warehouses:

[Purchases by Group:1, 1]
{REPORT INVENTORY TRANSACTION DETAILS:T.ItemGroup,T.TotalPrice.Sum}
>Total|{REPORT INVENTORY TRANSACTION DETAILS:T.TotalPrice.Sum}

[Transaction Entries by Warehouse:3, 2, 2, 2, 1, 1, 1]
@{REPORT CONSUMPTION DETAILS:C.Warehouse.asc::{0}:,}
>>Item|Purchased|Transfers|Result|Unit|Unit Cost|Total Cost
>>$1
{REPORT CONSUMPTION DETAILS:C.Name.asc,C.Added.sum,C.Removed.sum,[C.Added.sum]-[C.Removed.sum],C.Unit,C.Cost.sum,[C.Cost.sum]*[C.Added.sum]:C.Added>0 and (PCW=$1) or C.Removed>0 and (PCW=$1)}

I am currently doing the exact setup, I have started then I found this thread.