Need SIMPLE example for Bar Warehouse Setup

Dear Friends

We are going open our Pub in 3 days :disappointed_relieved: and I spent a LOT time reading in our forum here to get into the Inventory -Warehouse relations, but it would be SO helpful have a example for 1 Item ā€¦

So PLEASE I need HELP for:
A) one SIMPLE example how to start a Warehouse/Inventory eg with Bottles of Coke which I will sale in my Pubā€¦ to see the relation between purchasing items (bottles of coke in Boxes of 24 bottles for a certain price), inventory items and make a recipe to sale a product of ā€œGlass of Cokeā€. One glass of Coke consists of simple 3 items, A) 1 Bottle coke, B) 20 gr Ice cubes and, C) 1 slice lemon ā€¦ and finally the linkage to my sale, means I sale eg 3 glass coke so I can see in my warehouse are only 21 bottle left.

AND B)ā€¦ is there any way that SAMBA gives me an ā€œalarmā€ message when my stock runs down a certain level for an item? eg when my warehouse coke bottles goes under ā€œ10ā€, bottles, Iā€™ll get a noteā€¦ BUY COKE???

I know its not smart have 2 question in one topic but I am just running of time, lol, thanks so much in advanced my Samaba-Gurus :innocent:

Please read this here Inventory CONSUMPTION: Inventory Items, Products, Recipes, and Order Tags
It disccused inventory setup, your question might be in there. I have not done any work with inventories, so Im not sure.

Yes I saw this link already and is a quite comprehensive Tutorial, thats why I looked for a more simple example (I dont sale food - so far)ā€¦ anyway I will go through it again.

Still pending the question ā€œBā€, for the ā€œautomatic Alarmā€ for ā€œlow stock itemsā€ā€¦ any idea, suggestion?

Cheers!!!

Sure it was rickH who did an example where the button header showed if stock was low.
This could probably be adapted to your need.

1 Like

Heres the setup

1 Like