Neew urgent help with printer

Yeah thats because your printer drivers are doing that…Really your only bet for that would be to call them and complain its not working… but i have feeling they wont help you.

Just to cover all bases… does your printer have jump switches? If so show what they are set at.

that printer template

[LAYOUT]
-- General layout
<T>Ticket
<L00>Date:{TICKET DATE}
<L00>Time:{TIME}
{ENTITIES}
<L00>Ticket No:{TICKET NO}
<F>-
{ORDERS}
<F>=
<EB>
{DISCOUNTS}
[<J10>Total Gift:|{ORDER STATE TOTAL:Gift}]
{SERVICES}
<J10>Total:|{TICKET TOTAL}
{PAYMENTS}
<DB>
<F>=
<C10>T H A N K   Y O U

[DISCOUNTS]
<J00>{CALCULATION NAME} %{CALCULATION AMOUNT}|{CALCULATION TOTAL}

[SERVICES]
<J00>{CALCULATION NAME}|{CALCULATION TOTAL}

[PAYMENTS]
<J00>{PAYMENT NAME}|{PAYMENT AMOUNT}

[ORDERS]
-- Default format for orders
<J00>- {QUANTITY} {NAME}|{TOTAL PRICE}
{ORDER TAGS}

[ORDERS:Gift]
-- Format for gifted orders
<J00>- {QUANTITY} {NAME}|**GIFT**
{ORDER TAGS}

[ORDERS:Void]
-- Nothing will print for void lines

[ORDER TAGS]
-- Format for order tags
<J00> * {ORDER TAG NAME} | {ORDER TAG PRICE}

[ENTITIES:Table]
-- Table entity format
<L00>Table: {ENTITY NAME}

[ENTITIES:Customer]
-- Customer entity format
<J00>Customer: {ENTITY NAME} | {ENTITY DATA:Phone}

Printer template looks fine we can check that off list of possible suspects. Drivers is the top suspect.

jump switches means?

ok i get that im useing network cable to connect printer with my system

The dip switches likely wouldnt mean anything… I simply was eliminating all possible issues. I am 99% sure the reason it is not working is a Windows Driver issue.

can u plz guide me withe screen shot how can i change font size if i use html printering option
i took your lot of time sorry about that. i found you a very help full person and thanks for that

It uses standard HTML tags… here is a good place to start:

http://www.w3schools.com/html/default.asp

You can also search forum lots of people have shown examples. I already posted one link to a forum discussion that shows multiple examples of a HTML printer template.

ok if i make html templete and past it in sambapos it will work?

Maybe… maybe not. You cant stick anything in there. Just jump in and try thats best advice I can give ya. There are TONS of exmaples of HMTL ticket templates on this forum and we have a powerful search function. I recommend you looking at some.

1 Like

Here is another good example I found using search.

1 Like

ok the print quality is good but i reduce line character and i got is

my setting is and printing templete is this plz help!!!

when ever i reduce the number of line charater only line gets shorter and the contant remain same

i use the div margin its not helping

HTML does not work like that with character count.
Ticket/POS size is based on that number, ie double height and width, HTML is more graphical, samba can only calculate the number of characters going into it, it cant work out the px equivalent of 00 size…

1 Like

ok this problem is solve i set line charater to 25 and font size 12 font name is tahoma
now everything is good in print out thanks for your help it work excetly like what u told me on first place

Fixed width fonts would be a must.

1 Like

Why don’t you try install Generic Text driver instead? @JTRTech has been using generic text for this same hardware id too.

HTML is not ideal solution. I think ppl only using HTML when they want to print other languages.

send a fix but i can’t see it.
message me if you don’t get it