I want to introduce you
Entity Notes feature.
You can add notes by editing entities or by using
Update Entity Note action.
When you create note to a table a notification badge appears on Table Button.
When you open table you’ll see assigned note.
You can also create notes for customers. When you select customer you’ll see the note.
Here are the supported features.
- Name: Used to access notes by name.
- Visible Time: You can enter a time for notes so they’ll display after that time.
- Visible Duration: You can enter a duration in minutes so notes will disappear when time elapses.
- Display Once: When enabled note will displayed for next ticket and won’t display again when closed.
- Automation Command: You can assign automation commands to notes so when clicked it executes desired action.
This feature implemented to work in companion with other improving SambaPOS features such as reservations, payment processing and twitter orders. I’ll release more tutorials about it.