New Order changes sub menu everytime

Update ticket status is a action.

Here it is

this is the new ticket creating rule

and this is the create ticket rule

Because It is all wrong.
Action you show and action in the rule it is not the same.

I never said ticket created. I said Ticket Opened. And constraint click Add Custom Constraint.

You don’t have to edit (DO NOT edit actually) default Update Ticket Status action.

EDIT:
Here it is

And change default Update Ticket Status back to this.

Be very carefull manipulating the default status states for tickets or orders.
If you don’t understand what your doing (which with greatest respect you clearly arnt fluent in the rule system and flow) you will very quickly mess up your system.

2 Likes

This is very true and you all are a great help with people like me. Although this issue has been causing a lot of grief for me and also the bar staff when using the system on busy nights which where they are is very frequent. These tills are in a holiday home that has 6tills plus a server plus a back till.

So they have been reporting this issue to me for a while and they are becoming impatient. So I need to do something drastic and this was the only workaround I can see. If the issue wasn’t as persistent or annoying as it is for them, then I could have had a chance to wait until an update however they have had it.

I have the server backing up daily with the database also being backed up.

I would love to know if there is any other alternative to manipulating the default status.

Thank you for all your help.

TBH I dont understand what your trying to do, pretty sure the ticket state has nothing to do with it, Q tested the issue and wasnt first order only, it was to do with the menu itself and what was added first as didnt happen every time.
If emre was on the forum he would probably have sorted and been fixed in an update by now but he seems AWOL at the moment.

Hey Guys,

It has been a few months now and the issue is still happening. Have we found a workaround or a fix to this issue?

thanks

Were you expecting it to magically fix itself :stuck_out_tongue:

Still no sign of emre and no other sugestions so no - no solution.

No fix for this bug and it is unlikely to get fixed. I am fairly sure work on v5 is done. V6 is the focus.

1 Like

It should work fine on next update.

2 Likes