"No Valid License Found"

when I installed, first of all there was no login on the right top corner of the screen, therefore I tried to activate from where it says “activate” from the left top corner of the main screen, I entered my username and password did not happen anything, then, I opened sambapos market browser and cleared licence keys. It did say Success! Licence key successfully cleared. I tried to open samba it says no valid licence. I am really stuck, I have already paid for licence but I can not use it , very strange. Not much help from samba. I hope they will give my money back if this dose not work .

No worry. They will give money back if it is not working for you. But first can you post the link that you download installer from?

In your documents/sambapos5 folder under Addons give us a screenshot of that folder.

It should look something like this:

The file install fine for me

Maybe try to delete addons folder, uninstall and manually delete Program Files (X86)/SambaPOS5 folder. Download another installer file and reinstall.

did you mean , Delete addons first
then uninstall program and go to program files to delete sambapos 5 folder and reinstall

doesn’t matter uninstall won’t touch addons folder anyway. just try to make fresh clean install.

Actually, if you have nothing in important you can delete whole documents/sambapos5

Uninstall then delete that folder. Then reinstall.

Hi I have deleted addon and sambapos folder and installed again still the same issue, I can use as trial but as soon as I go activate fro main sambapos screen nothing happen and if i clear licence key from sambamarket website than it says no valid licence found.

I take it you have paid to upgrade the licence?

If so and its not showing i think @emre will need to look at your account to get a licence added

That clearly means SambaPOS can’t access to sambamarket.com website. Do you have a security software that may block SambaPOS from accessing internet?

PS: When SambaPOS can access sambamarket.com website you’ll see “Login” link on Market screen.

PS2: V5 License Module appears on module list by default but if you uninstall it for a reason you’ll receive (no valid license found) message. It does not appears on module list because when SambaPOS can’t access to sambamarket.com website it hides uninstalled paid modules from list. Reinstall SambaPOS to have V5 license module on modules list and don’t uninstall it. Allowing SambaPOS to access internet will solve that.

2 Likes

First of all I have uninstall my norton Security and disable firewall. Secondly reinstalled sambapos but it came back as unregistered and I clicked on activate tab then entered my username and password nothing happen same as before. Then logged in to samabamarket website and clear the key the after that gone back to sambapos market main screen, nothing still the same, If I uninstall licence and reload it will comes up “no valid licence found” There is no way round. I have tried every possible step. can you advised what else I should try.

Thanks

When SambaPOS can access sambamarket.com you can see the Login link here.

If it does not appear it means SambaPOS can’t connect to sambamarket.com.

You should login then click activate.

There is no login link on the main screen but there is activate button when I click there I can put my user name and password but when I hit OK after entered my user name and password nothing happen

here is my screen you can view

See @emre response above

When SambaPOS can access sambamarket.com you can see the Login link here.

Pasted image1830x1169 128 KB
If it does not appear it means SambaPOS can’t connect to sambamarket.com.

That’s what I am trying to explain I have tried to install and uninstall more than 10 times still the same. I have uninstall all antivirus program , disable firewall, cleaned all sambapos folder from program file x86 and installed still the same. I am 'running on windows 8.1, I don’t know if this is not compatible.