Print Button on Payment Scren

Hello Community

On payment screen, i take “Print” to print a ticket without payment, it prints correctly.

After Printing my oredered items are staying on “order screen”, in this way i cannot create a new order. The old items are on screen. Need a rule or something else to have again an empty screen to create anew order?

Because ticket locked. Open new ticket combine them.
Adisyon adsiyon yazdır tıklandığında kurallardan adisyonu kilitle eylemi de gerçekleşiyor. Çünkü eski adisyondan ödeme alabilirsin. Yeni adisyon açıp adisyonları birleştirmek daha doğru olur.

cevap icin tesekkürler.
Ticket neden “locked”? aslinda ben onu print yapip ödemeyi sonra alacagim ve hemen yeni ticket yapacagim.

Its not because ticket is locked its because you do not have an entity selected or mapped ticket tag set.
Tickets cannot just be closed without one of these else the only way to open again would be searching though the licket list.

Hello JTRTech

Thank you very much for your reply. It is very important for me. Need only to print ticket and continue to makes others tickets with payment or without payment. I will open this tickets little bit later and make payment.I cannot make payment before it is really paid.

“Entity selected” where exactly can i check it?

Regards

Entities are tables and customers etc.

Check it under Departments?

departments?

your screenshot shows tables and customers.

without selecting a table or customer how do you intend to tell which ticket is for which table etc?

you mean i need to choose a customer, for exemple, to print it without payment

you can print without payment, but you cannot close a ticket without having an entity or ticket tag set for the ticket that is open.

i choosed new a customer, i can print it without payment.And I have now new ticket screen. Thank you !!!
But it prints 2 times, 2 ticket. Possible to change it? only 1

At a guess… are they different layouts? One will be the ticket and the other the kitchen order.

i need only one ticket. you mean 2 printers installed?

I mean default sample install has kitchen printer and ticket printer setup, you must have defined printer name for both.

or are they identical?

identical. I have only one printer and one layout

you may only have one printer but you can make one printer print both receipts AND kitchen orders if you wanted to.

If they are the same thats not the cause anyway.
Your not providing enough information for a definitave answer.
Have you changed any automation/settings?
There is a copies option in print action.
Print driver probably has option.
There are many possibilities without guessing what settings you may have changed…

just now i have not changed anything. My “setting” has always printed 2 Copies. I made a mistake somewhere
No Copies option in print action. Print driver print normal ticket only one time ( ticket with payment i mean)
It print 2 time only ticket without payment…

I think i have a mistake in automation / rule …

What i need to check please?

How can that be if you havn’t changed anything?
These ticket screen automation commands are not coloured by default so have made some changes.

I mean in rule / action etc… changed anything. Just changed the name and color

Then it shouldnt print 2 identical tickets, are you sure you haven’t defined the printer name for kitchen printer t the same printer you selected for tickets/receipts?