Print Button on Payment Scren

FFS listen to what Im saying.

The print bill you have on the before close ticket action doesnt want to be there.
My receipt print is on a payment processed rule.

@JTRTech

need to change this setting or

or in this?

He had told you what to do and you’re ignoring the advice

Remove the print bill action from your before ticket closing rule, you will now only get a bill to print when pressing your print bill button

It will stop printing the second copy when the ticket is closing as you will have removed that print action from that rule

Remove this action from this rule

İnglizcem pek iyi değil ben türkçe devam edeyim.
Adisyon çıktısını aldığınızda kurallarda “lock ticket” kaldırırsanız işlem istediğiniz gibi olabilir.
Burada senaryo şu eğer ki ödemeyi garson alıyorsa o çıkan adisyona göre hesabı alır veya müşteri parayı bırakıp gidebilir. Bu durumun önüne geçmek için böyle bir senaryo mevcut. Eğer ki siz ödemeyi almadan adisyonu kapatırsanız takip etmeniz inanılmaz zorlaşıyor. Eğer isterseniz adisyon kilidini kaldırmak için otomasyon komutu ekleyebilirsiniz. Bence en iyi yöntem bu. Sanırım diyorsunuz ki adisyon çıktığı gibi ben ödemeyi alacağım zaten. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kohn9Bv4Sk0 bu videoda anlatılmış. Kolay gelsin.
yazdıklarımı ingilizceye çevirebilirseniz benzer sorunu yaşayan diğer kişilere de faydamız olabilir.

It is not possible that I ignore an advice that I understood! Sometimes Pictures say more than words, now it is clear and the Problem is resolved! Thank you very much for your Patience…

@RickH
It is not possible that I ignore an advice that I understood! Sometimes Pictures say more than words, now it is clear and the Problem is resolved! Thank you very much for your Patience…

1 Like