Printer error help

the given port name does not start with com/com or does not resolve to a valid serial port

please i need help each time i open the screen this message show when i slick any themes massage show up

@luigispizza I moved your post because it had nothing to do with the conversation you responded too. A pro tip on these forums is do not beg for help it really makes us less likely to help you. Everyone here needs help sometimes but you do not have to beg for it.

You will need to provide screenshots and other information for us to help you. Also have you followed any tutorials or attempted to do any searches? What are you trying to connect? I assumed it was a scale but i am not sure…

Show screenshots of what you have setup so far… Remember we cant read minds or see through the internet to understand what your doing.

1 Like

That looks like a custom version of SambaPOS v3… You have to tell us more about this. What version of SambaPOS are you using? That error could be a bunch of things.

@luigispizza you have a history of asking vague questions. Your not going to get an answer you want until you learn how to ask a good question. You need to give us more information. What printer did you setup? Show us the configuration settings you changed for that printer. What version of SambaPOS are you using… etc. If you keep posting vague questions then you will never get any help.

Looks like version 3. Either way, you need to look at your Printer settings in SambaPOS. Either the name or the COM port doesn’t appear to be correct.

1 Like

old sambapos version 2.99

I can’t really help you. I’ve never used that version.

Most on this forum have never even used v3 yet allone v2.
The message sounds like printer/windows issue rather than samba based on experiance with v3 through v5.

1 Like

Sounds self-explanatory.

Check your Printing > Printers settings.