Printing Format related Question

Hello Good day to Y’all,

I started formating my print template and I am having some troubles to understand and impland my template. Any thoughts will be a great help.

My first question is

1. I use a normal windows printer to print the customer ticket and two pos printers two individual stations. in the main Printer I would like to print in A5 format since its the format i have been using for a very long time. But i have no idea in formatting it.

Second question is

1. I know that its possible to have horizontal lines in templates but is it possible to have a vertical line so it could show as a table.

THANKS in advance !!
Have a nice day !!

Not sure if this will help or if you’ve read through it, but might be worth a shot.

1 Like

Haven’t tried but think you might struggle with vertical lines using ESC/POS code.
With a ‘same space’ font you could possibly get basic vertical line emulation using ’ | ’ but that would only really work for far left and right as most content will be variable length spacing would be an issue.
It would be a bit like when you used to send line pictures by text using font symbols as the fixed width ment you could align vertically by adding spaces.

I think your best bet would be trying to use HTML as you might be able to style tables to suite your needs. Not sure on compatibility with printer.

2 Likes

Thanks for the Reply Guys !!