Printing Tutorial in Detail

Find Void Automation Command and type reasons as Automation Command Values.

Hi,

may i know what should i do if i need to have each item to be individually to the kitchen?

Each ticket will only mention the table number, the food ordered and quantity.

And so, if Table 1 order 5 items, kitchen will get 5 tickets to prepare.

Please advise.

Thank you and Best Regards,
Kelvin

@payzx
You can try this option to separate kitchen print order,
Manage> Setting> Print Job> Kitchen Order Print Job> Change “All Lines” from printing content to “Separated prints by quantity”.

2 Likes

Hello,

And If I have a Server, with 5 till’s (2 for the Bar, and 3 for the restaurant), how can I separate the 2 bar till’s (USB) to print to exactly bar 1 and bar 2? Because If I modify something on the server, all the others receive the same configuration and if I modify something on one of the till’s, will be the same on all of them. Because they are synchronised.

Thanks.

Setup the terminal names for each till. Then map your print jobs to the terminals

2 Likes

1 Like

Thank you, That’s what i need.

Hi @Zox,

Lets say the orders had been printed by the kitchen printer using the “Separated prints by quantity method”. And how should i go about configuring that i need another print at the terminal of the waiter using “All Lines” options.

Meaning to say that whenever the waiter key in the new orders, i need a slip that shows the summary of the new orders he keyed to be printed out and place on the table. At the same time, the kitchen will do the separated prints by quantity.

Please advise and Thank You in advance.

Just create a new print job and action and add that to the same rule, then both print jobs will print at the same time

1 Like