Recall & Clone (Customer) Last Ticket

Ive quickly looked through as never used this setup, but look at the red circled part of the image below you posted. It looks like you have done == " (equals, equals, double speech mark) or (equals, equals, single speech mark, single speech mark)

it should be i think a single speech mark then a space then another single speech mark, so:

== ’ ’

which is different to == " or == ‘’ (double or 2 singles)

This might not be the issue but worth a try as i dont think what you have is correct and should be 2 single speech marks with a space between then

1 Like

HI Rick i tried this == ’ ’ but it did not work i am getting message

What happened before you changed the speech marks? Did it do anything?

nothing changes i found this is the same issue i am getting as u saw in screen shot

So before and after changing the speech marks you got that can’t find ticket error?

yes rick same error i am getting before also and after i change also

Can you show a screenshot of the ticket it’s trying to recall, is that ticket ID shown in your error message the actual ticket ID of the ticket your trying to recall?

I’m guessing not as the error is saying it can’t find a ticket with that number so it’s probably as Jesse suggested and it’s not storing the right number as the ticket ID for it to then recall

A think there’s a database tools file for this setup if there is try deleting all the rules etc you setup create a backup and try importing the tools file

its not only for particular ticket. any ticket i try i get this message. so that its not recalling the tickets.

If course it’s not recalling because of a configurations issue. That’s not what he meant. It’s not storing the ticket ID in the setting I bet.

even i too have this doubt that its not storing the ticket. if u have time i can provide u anydesk i am sorry to say u this.

No I don’t sorry. I’m busy today.

when i check tickets i can see ticket ids

Of course they will have ticket id that’s how Sambapos works.

I specifically said it’s not storing it in the setting.

ok exactly what i have to check can u tell me please

What type of setting is it using? Global you can just check what’s saved in dp with SQL manager.

hi jesse im not good i sql but i have share screen shot of sql.

My point being as Jesse suggested that error message saying it cant find ticket for 023232323 is because that isnt a ticket ID, your ticket ID’s are 15734, 15735, 15736 etc etc so as Jesse said the rule that is supposed to store the ticket ID is wrong, its saving some random number instead of the ticket ID

Show a screenshot of your rule that is saving the Ticket ID

Hi rick this number 023232323 is customer phone number its not generating the ticket number.
you can see i have share the rule and customer creating screen shot

ive found why its not generating the ticket id, you are telling it to save the ticket ID as:
{ENTITY STATE:CLastTicketId}

In this rule

But when displaying the last ticket you are telling it to recall a ticket using:
{SETTING:{ENTITYNAME:Customers}_CLastTicketId}

and that setting is where the 023232323 comes from as you’re telling it to display a ticket with a ticket ID of your Customers Primary Field (Entity Name) instead of telling it to recall the ticket with setting Entity State:CLastTicketId

Ive installed your text field so im going to try and see if i can fix it